Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

A few questions about iconic men of the 80's - Patrick Swayze and John Travolta Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hey

I'm just interested in knowing your opinions to these questions:

1) How old are you now?
    2) When you first think of both of these actors, what do you think of?
    3) Have you ever seen Dirty Dancing, Grease or Saturday Night Fever?
    4) What age were you roughly when you first saw it/them?
    5) Do you see them as manly men?
    6) Question for the guys: Does watching them dance want to make you break out into dance? Do you want to be like them?
    7) When Patrick Swayze died, were you sad?
    8) Have you ever tried doing the Dirty Dancing lift?
    9) Do you know all/most of the words to the Grease soundtrack?

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I've watched Dirty Dancing, and I have to say I do think it is very overrated. Flashdance was way better.

And wasn't Grease in the 70s?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 6, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.