Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who's more hated, Nick Clegg or Nick Griffin? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Genuinely mind boggling and fascinating question.

ReputationRep:
    Nick Clegg. At least Nick Griffin sticks to his beliefs.

ReputationRep:
    I don't think many people actually hate Nick Griffin (apart from those UAF crazies) , they just think that he's an utter wally.

ReputationRep:
    Nick Griffin. :hmpf:

I despise racist people.

ReputationRep:
    Nick Clegg

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    Nick Clegg. At least Nick Griffin sticks to his beliefs.
    i'm with you on this one. Even though i hate racists and racism (being brown).

ReputationRep:
    Nick Clegg's 15 minutes of being 'The Most Hated Man In Britain TM' will eventually subside. At least he was once fairly popular.
    On the other hand, hatred of Nick Griffin and his vile, bigoted beliefs has something of an enduring appeal.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blue_shift86)
    i'm with you on this one. Even though i hate racists and racism (being brown).
    If you don't want to be hypocritical you should be tolerant of their views and understand they have just as much right to have racist beliefs as you do to not. Tolerance and equality has to apply to all, otherwise they won't work.

ReputationRep:
    I agree with Nick

ReputationRep:
    At least Nick Clegg hasn't said "free university for all. unless you're black."

ReputationRep:
    Oh for Christ sake...

Fair enough if you disagree with Liberal Democrat policy decisions, but he's not a racist, homophobe, xenophobe and all round bigot.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, probably Nick Clegg- because he has power. Because he can affect people. This is a very different question compared to 'who would people rather vote for?' To that, the answer is surely Clegg.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Broderss)
    If you don't want to be hypocritical you should be tolerant of their views and understand they have just as much right to have racist beliefs as you do to not. Tolerance and equality has to apply to all, otherwise they won't work.
    i am anot being hypocritical. I thought that'd be self evident when i said i hate nick clegg more for not being a man of principle! At least Griffin sticks by his! (well until he was forced into allowing non whites to become members but that's another story lol).

ReputationRep:
    they are both eliteist smug politicians so hard to say

ReputationRep:
    Currently Clegg but give it time. 4 and a half years to be precise. Then Sheffield will have tossed him out and he won't be in politics to hate...

ReputationRep:
    Nick Griffin = Good politican who doesnt care about what others think and actually trys to speak the truth even thought the racist UAF call him a nazi even though they behave more like nazis.

Nick Clegg= Someone who wanted to offer somthing different now just a sheep.

Nick Clegg is more hated unless your a UAF supporter in which case I feel really sorry for you.

ReputationRep:
    Clegg. You have to like someone before you really hate them.

ReputationRep:
    Tough one, this is....
    A politician that made false promises and broke pledges or a politician that holds racist, bigoted and hateful views and denies the Holocaust.....
    Hmm...tough one.

ReputationRep:
    Nick Clegg is a liar. Nick Griffin is a racist. Which is worse?

ReputationRep:
    Clegg's disgusting traits are actually impacting on the country. Griffin's just make him and his supporters look like fools, and if anything harm his cause.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.