ReputationRep:
    Firstly, i would say, my oral english is very poor, this is why i came here, i want find someone to talk with me, to communicate with me, to help me improving my oral english.

Also, if you want to know what truely happened in China, or just been interesting in chinese people, or want to learn chinese, please call me.

I am a christian?and my work is to design project to protect our enviroment.
    I have two communicate methods, SP and MSN?the detail have book in?somebody maybe found it and joined me~
    I am waiting for you.
    • Reporter Team

ReputationRep:
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:

ReputationRep:
    Hi Jane.ch,

Welcome to TSR! :xmasgrin:

ReputationRep:
    its okay im just enjoying some dog flavour crisps, stuff's tasty yo, much better in china than europa.

ReputationRep:
    Hello Jane...i'm a new member too..but i've begun posting on the student room a lot..i am Nepalese...but i guess that my English is pretty good considering that im doing the IB diploma and that I talk in English with all my teachers and a lot of my friends..!! I bet many of the the members of TSR will be willing to help you all out to improve your English and even learn some Chinese themselves..! Have fun and welcome to The Student Room...!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illusionary)
    :hello: Welcome to TSR!

:tsr:
    thanks....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Razzberry)
    Hi Jane.ch,

Welcome to TSR! :xmasgrin:
    i am so glad that u reply here, so ....hug you~

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jolteon)
    its okay im just enjoying some dog flavour crisps, stuff's tasty yo, much better in china than europa.
    crisp? i haven't eat it ever. there are multifarious delicious foods in China. hope you to taste them one day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sashi Shrestha)
    Hello Jane...i'm a new member too..but i've begun posting on the student room a lot..i am Nepalese...but i guess that my English is pretty good considering that im doing the IB diploma and that I talk in English with all my teachers and a lot of my friends..!! I bet many of the the members of TSR will be willing to help you all out to improve your English and even learn some Chinese themselves..! Have fun and welcome to The Student Room...!!
    IB?Information Bulletin? woo~the diploma is so cool~just like 007~so you do the same jobs as a spy? im curious.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jane.ch)
    IB?Information Bulletin? woo~the diploma is so cool~just like 007~so you do the same jobs as a spy? im curious.
    i would like to laugh..but no the IB diploma is NOT information bulletin:eek: and it is NOOOO way as cool as 007..but it is the international baccalaureate which is something like A levels...grades 11-12...good to know...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered welcome lounge threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.