Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Greeting girl Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, bit of a silly question but just me being inexperienced at this haha. Will be seeing a girl for the 5th date soon (were going slow) and we've kissed on everyone so it's going well but I want to step it up even just slightly by greeting her with a kiss. How should I go about it? Just go in for it? Say something first etc.

Thanks to any replies

ReputationRep:
    Greet, hug, smack a kiss on her. Works every time.

ReputationRep:
    Just "go in for it"? What do you mean by that? :P Do not just thrust your anxious hands down her skirt. It depends on the situation. Will you be out together, at your home or her's? That is probably the deal-breaker. If you're out and about, I don't see how you could "step it up." If, however, you are indoors, then perhaps try just touching her a bit more romantically, i.e. hands on the leg.

ReputationRep:
    Go up to her.
    Hug her.
    Whilst still holding her, move your head back, look at her.
    Sweap some hair from her face behind her ears and/or just run your hand through her hair slightly.

and depending on her reaction, either go for a kiss on the cheek or mouth, hopefully the mouth.

If all goes well
    This = win for you.

ReputationRep:
    Brush her hair back, hold your hand on her face then stick your tongue down her throat :top:

ReputationRep:
    Poke her and do this :kiss: before she even look at you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kristinaalovesu)
    Poke her and do this :kiss: before she even look at you
    Just be careful with what you will poke her..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xNoleGirlx)
    Greet, hug, smack a kiss on her. Works every time.
    Smack??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kiwiiiii)
    Just be careful with what you will poke her..
    :poke::mmm:
    Silly you

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 6, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.