Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm planning on attending a concert at the Roundhouse, but i'm unsure of what the best ticket would be, standing or seated? I really want to get to the front of the stage so i'm assuming standing is best?

In this seating plan, if the square bit at the bottom is stage, the first few rows are right by the stage, but are they standing? I've never been to this venue before, so i'd like advice on whoever has been before!

ReputationRep:
    I presume for a gig they'll take all of the floor seats out and it'll all be standing (on the floor). Can't remember if I've been to the roundhouse or not, more inclined to think I may have though.

ReputationRep:
    Not sure if I've ever been there when seating was an option, but I've stood there a couple of times and the view has been great.

ReputationRep:
    I love the Roundhouse. The atmosphere is great

ReputationRep:
    Standing. But check where exactly the standing of the ticket you're booking is. I booked tickets last year that said they were standing (no indication of where), turned up and they were standing at the back. Behind the seated people. It would have been nice for them to let me know. I sent them a few emails and heard nothing back, but hopefully they'll make it clear from now on which tickets you've actually bought.

Apart from that, it's a great venue.

ReputationRep:
    I went there for the itunes festival to see N-Dubz & Example, to be honest the atmosphere wasn't the best. Thest best venues I've been to are Southampton Guildhall and Bournemouth O2 Academy.

ReputationRep:
    I went their once for a play sort of thing...everyone was seated - but be careful about being at the back, their are structural columns which might make it difficult to get a good viewing angle...and btw I only live 5 mins from the place!

ReputationRep:
    Standing! I'll agree with others, the venue is great! Went there for the Kerrang Tour in Feb :rolleyes:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.