Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Ate some weed last night..feeling weird today Watch

ReputationRep:
    I ate some weed raw yesterday straight from the packet..of course after sorting out the seeds. I didn't feel anything much last night but in the middle of the night I started jerking violently from one side to the other and I started getting violent dreams and flashes of light in my head. I don't quite know how to describe it. It was surreal for around an hour. This morning, I woke up with quite a bad stomach ache. Also I'm feeling really dizzy though not much of a headache.

ReputationRep:
    You ate the weed? :lolwut:

Either way, you'll be fine. Just don't do it again.

ReputationRep:
    Even with all that it sounds like some crap weed to me.

You sure it wasn't grass?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yawn11)
    Even with all that it sounds like some crap weed to me.

You sure it wasn't grass?
    yeah pretty sure...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jumpingjesusholycow)
    You ate the weed? :lolwut:

Either way, you'll be fine. Just don't do it again.
    ye lol

ReputationRep:
    eating weed does pretty well **** all, which is why when you're making brownies you gotta simmer the bud in butter before adding it to the brownie mix. thc crystals dont dissolve and arent absorbed even nearly as quickly. Next time just bong it.

ReputationRep:
    Well... don't. You need to absorb the THC into lipids.

ReputationRep:
    :doctor:

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    LAD.

ReputationRep:
    Well....firstly weed can't affect you by eating it on it's own. The stuff which gets you high, THC, is only released from the plant when subject to a certain heat, one which your internal body cannot match. The reason you can get high from eating space cakes or whatever, is because when you put the weed into the oven, the THC is released and deposited into lipids (normally in butter), which you can then eat as normal. But eating the plant on it's own won't get you high, just make you feel a bit ill probably.

ReputationRep:
    I would say the reason for you feeling peculiar would be down to the fact that you ate weed

ReputationRep:
    Lol - I'll bet you do.

ReputationRep:
    This made me laugh so so so much! Next it'll be 'I got really drunk last night and I don't feel great this morning', 'I smoked some crack and now I feel a bit funny'. You LAD.

ReputationRep:
    Mummy, or ambulance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by edd360)
    Well....firstly weed can't affect you by eating it on it's own. The stuff which gets you high, THC, is only released from the plant when subject to a certain heat, one which your internal body cannot match. The reason you can get high from eating space cakes or whatever, is because when you put the weed into the oven, the THC is released and deposited into lipids (normally in butter), which you can then eat as normal. But eating the plant on it's own won't get you high, just make you feel a bit ill probably.
    ^ This.

So please, stop wasting weed :mad: :cry2::cry:

ReputationRep:
    Do you feel like you are in a bubble? Is time travelling really, really slowly? Call an ambulance, or failing that, your mother.

ReputationRep:
    Your name wouldn't happen to be Will, would it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shmeiks)
    Do you feel like you are in a bubble? Is time travelling really, really slowly? Call an ambulance, or failing that, your mother.
    can i die?

ReputationRep:
    I'm feeling pretty funny too after I snorted some yoghurt and smoked some rice crispies.

ReputationRep:
    You ate weed...why?

The name pretty much says DONT EAT IT!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 6, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.