The Student Room Group

Kinda one night stand - Girl wants to talk

Ok so I have a bit of an awkward situation. I had a kind of one night stand with a girl I know through a friend recently, though we didn't actually have sex. My problem is that whilst we were both very drunk at the time I almost always remember what goes on when I am whilst it appears she doesn't. Now she's asked the friend to ask if we can talk as she doesn't really remember what went on. Assuming the main thing she might be worried about is if we had sex (unprotected?) I can confidently say we didn't, but I'm worried being able to remember everything will seem like I was actually sober and took advantage. Should I say I can't really remember too or what? Gah.
Reply 1
just tell her what you remember pal :biggrin: must people remember some stuff ... even when they are completely drunk :biggrin:
Reply 2
tell her confidently nothing happened, thats it
Make something proper funny and random up and tell her she did it...... haha
Reply 4
Your scared of telling her you were too drunk to get it up arent you?
Tell her you had a rousing game of scrabble, and then both fell asleep to Radio 4.

And then mention that she touched your winkle.
Reply 6
Tell her she was begging for it but you were too busy listening to the test match special and fantasizing about Kevin Pietersen to oblige her.

Seriously though- no shame in remembering if you didn't do anything wrong, just tell the truth. It's when people start to lie and manipulate information that stuff becomes wierd and dodgy, and you end up looking sleazy. Also, she's probably quite fraught with anxiety, and deserves to be reassured.
Reply 7
Original post by Anonymous
Ok so I have a bit of an awkward situation. I had a kind of one night stand with a girl I know through a friend recently, though we didn't actually have sex. My problem is that whilst we were both very drunk at the time I almost always remember what goes on when I am whilst it appears she doesn't. Now she's asked the friend to ask if we can talk as she doesn't really remember what went on. Assuming the main thing she might be worried about is if we had sex (unprotected?) I can confidently say we didn't, but I'm worried being able to remember everything will seem like I was actually sober and took advantage. Should I say I can't really remember too or what? Gah.

Most people remember stuff, very few people forget huge amounts of time.
Reply 8
since you're confident you didn't have sex and as you say it's probably the thought of whether she had unprotected sex which is bothering her, just tell her the truth? You say you're worried if it sounds like you remember everything you were taking advantage..but you didn't take advantage. You can always say you felt she was so drunk she couldn't consent and so didn't want to take advantage, she'd certainly feel much better and you'd be in better standing with both her and your friend.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending