Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey guys

just going through some interview questions PGCE science (secondary) and was just wondering if you guys could help me with the folliwing q's

1.how does your degree relate to the national curriculum requirements? - does this mean to the national curriculum in your subject area or are there specific requirements that I can't seem to find?

2. the subject knowledge questions - what are they like? especially over the geology/ astronomy section

that's all for now i guess, will update if there are more. Please give general tips aswell!! thanks!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.