Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    so i might be going to a 'school disco' very soon at a club near uni...

me and my friend were going to attempt the 'sexy geek' school girl??
    (as we already did the naughty school girl for my birthday hahaha - wanted to do something else)

Ive already got the fake geeky glasses - kind of like ray ban wayfarers, (could use a few bits e.g. socks, shirt from my other costume if it works?)

Anyone have any other or particular ideas?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Drop school girl look and go like this:

Then you'd be sexy and appealing to geeks.

ReputationRep:
    LOL!! no thanks

ReputationRep:
    You don't deserve the moniker 'geek'.

ReputationRep:
    Why be something that every other person is going to be? Every single girl will be doing the 'sexy geek' look.

ReputationRep:
    Okay fair point... its fairly limiting being a school disco - im just looking for a few ideas to add something cool or different if thats possible?

ReputationRep:

Get all your friends in on the act.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1IxOS4VzKM

ReputationRep:
    Don't do geek chic, it's the most desperate thing the fashion industry has ever tried to emulate. Even geeks frown upon it.

ReputationRep:
    Go as Princess Leia

ReputationRep:
    Thought this thread was about ideas on what to wear for interview

ReputationRep:
    Glasses, braces, over the knee socks...the usual schoolgirl look I guess!
    You could always wear your 'last day' school shirt that you had signed and drawn all over (if you still have it)
    There aren't many ways to be unique with a school disco theme.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Darnz.)
    so i might be going to a 'school disco' very soon at a club near uni...

me and my friend were going to attempt the 'sexy geek' school girl??
    (as we already did the naughty school girl for my birthday hahaha - wanted to do something else)

Ive already got the fake geeky glasses - kind of like ray ban wayfarers, (could use a few bits e.g. socks, shirt from my other costume if it works?)

Anyone have any other or particular ideas?

Thanks
    You have got it completely wrong, I am sorry. Bring an Algebra FX 2.0 and you will be the best. And do not forget a sweater similar to those of these guys:

(I actually like them.)

ReputationRep:
    I remember school discos as being awkward affairs, with all the boys at one side of the room eating crisps and drinking fizzy pop and all the girls on the dance floor doing cartwheels and dancing to whatever dirge the Spice Girls had produced that week. Nobody wore their school uniform for fear of being crowned 'King Of The Spods', a fact seemingly lost on the organisers of university school discos...

I really am a cantankerous old git sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesBlood)
    I remember school discos as being awkward affairs, with all the boys at one side of the room eating crisps and drinking fizzy pop and all the girls on the dance floor doing cartwheels and dancing to whatever dirge the Spice Girls had produced that week. Nobody wore their school uniform for fear of being crowned 'King Of The Spods', a fact seemingly lost on the organisers of university school discos...

I really am a cantankerous old git sometimes.
    They locked us in the sports hall for ours. Weren't even allowed out for toilet breaks due to the fear that someone would escape. I seem to remember resorting to pissing in a bottle :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Is it wrong that I still find it disturbing when the words "sexy" and "school girl" are used in conjunction?
    *shudders*

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.