Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Cher Lloyd? Yay or Nay? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So, what do you all think about the results and this contesant in particular?

ReputationRep:
    When she's heavily pasted in make up, she looks like the blow-up doll version of Cheryl Cole

ReputationRep:
    It's a shame that the only reason most people know even what Malvern is is because of her. She is not a reflection on the rest of the people who live there, honest.

ReputationRep:
    There has never been a sing-off in the semi-final before and Cher clearly had the lowest votes but they could never lose her as it's all fixed to please Cheryl.

I've never liked Cher, she's an average singer and an awful rapper and she looks like a Bratz Doll.

I bet she is a right dog underneath her make-up!

ReputationRep:
    She's unique. That's a good thing.

(Original post by CalB92)
    There has never been a sing-off in the semi-final before and Cher clearly had the lowest votes but they could never lose her as it's all fixed to please Cheryl.

I've never liked Cher, she's an average singer and an awful rapper and she looks like a Bratz Doll.

I bet she is a right dog underneath her make-up!
    Oh, god forbid someone isnt amazing looking.
    How about mary, she is ugly? yet you dont see people saying that about her.
    Just because cher is around a teenagers age people automatically assume she has to be stunning in order to be do anything in the music industry, but once they hit 30/40 people dont care if they look like they faceplanted a car several times.

She is a good singer, and her rapping is good .. care to prove she isnt?. I'd like to think that the judges, especially simon who is known for telling people what he thinks, know more than you do.
    It doesnt take an idiot to tell she is good, she DEFINITELY isnt average . There is a reason some of her performances have been some of the top viewed videos on youtube at the time.

Oh and as for the 'fixing to please cheryl' thing.. how about stop being such a idiot and, just because you dont like someone, stop insulting someone in any way possible just to show your misguided and irrelevant view point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CalB92)
    Why would they want to please Cheryl?

I would like to like her because I'm not usually a "hater", but there's just something I really can't stand about her...

ReputationRep:
    Indifferent.

ReputationRep:
    Eugh, no.

I find it hard to explain what it is about her that makes her completely unlikable.
    Maybe it's the way she looks constantly pissed off, or the way her facial expression never changes, or the way she pops her head and talks as if shes slightly annoyed/gangsta, or the various shapes she manages to get her mouth to make.
    She looks as though she's had a **** load of plastic surgery, I don't think she can smile without frowning or squinting her eyes at the same time.

that'll do.

ReputationRep:
    Nay. Has anyone seen any of her vlogs? Its like she doesn't know how to smile..she snarls..

ReputationRep:
    I hate her! She seems really rude and arrogant/cocky. I really wanted Dannii to put Mary through because it would of gone to public vote...she might of actually went out! . She can't sing, she has been awful the last few weeks, but I have to say she was brilliant at Stay. Hopefully she'll be first out next week. I don't mind who wins, as long as it's not her!

ReputationRep:
    She's got a hard face, I really don't like her, she looks like she'd punch me for a lolly pop...

Oh wait, that was Cheryl Cole..

ReputationRep:
    Nay, nay, nay.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyjw)
    She's unique. That's a good thing.

Oh, god forbid someone isnt amazing looking.
    How about mary, she is ugly? yet you dont see people saying that about her.
    Just because cher is around a teenagers age people automatically assume she has to be stunning in order to be do anything in the music industry, but once they hit 30/40 people dont care if they look like they faceplanted a car several times.

She is a good singer, and her rapping is good .. care to prove she isnt?. I'd like to think that the judges, especially simon who is known for telling people what he thinks, know more than you do.
    It doesnt take an idiot to tell she is good, she DEFINITELY isnt average . There is a reason some of her performances have been some of the top viewed videos on youtube at the time.

Oh and as for the 'fixing to please cheryl' thing.. how about stop being such a idiot and, just because you dont like someone, stop insulting someone in any way possible just to show your misguided and irrelevant view point.
    It was my opinion of her and that is yours. I think more people dislike her than like her and if she is the future of British music like Simon said then God help us all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alissasantiago)
    I would like to like her because I'm not usually a "hater", but there's just something I really can't stand about her...
    This.

She's a prick who can't sing or rap and needs to get kicked in the leg so hard she does a no hand cartwheel whilst singing.

ReputationRep:
    Her legs are like sticks.

ReputationRep:
    I dunno tbh.

Something about her makes me think she'd be a right ***** in real life. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    I thought I was going to be able to perv some pics. Instead I get xfactor ******ry.

**** dat ****.

ReputationRep:
    Not my cup of tea. Too much fakery, not enough raw talent.

ReputationRep:
    Nay, too much makeup and I don't find her attractive...

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 6, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.