Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Coldplay does it again Watch

ReputationRep:
    Coldplay - Christmas Lights
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1rYmzQ8C9Q

Beautiful song with really meaningful lyrics. Just wondering if anyone here loves this as much as i do

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wqliu90)
    Coldplay - Christmas Lights
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1rYmzQ8C9Q

Beautiful song with really meaningful lyrics. Just wondering if anyone here loves this as much as i do
    :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    I actually like Coldplay but this is novelty tosh. Had to switch it off.

ReputationRep:
    Initially i was a little worried about the prospect of Coldplay and christmas however will happily admit i was wrong... beautiful song.

ReputationRep:
    This is the first Coldplay song I haven't liked.

Quite shocking tbh.

ReputationRep:
    Whatever people think of the song.
    Viva La Coldplay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Vinnie)
    This is the first Coldplay song I haven't liked.

Quite shocking tbh.
    Agreed. I'm a big big coldplay fan - been to 3 of their concerts, have all their albums...but this is just myeh.

ReputationRep:
    My word. That was...the worst thing Coldplay have ever produced. To think that 10 years ago they were actually worth a damn beggars belief.

ReputationRep:
    What's there not to love about this song?

ReputationRep:
    I love Coldplay, but the song's absolutely terrible and borderline embarrassing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyBeautiful)
    :yawn:
    This, exactly :rofl:

They're usually pretty boring anyway. I think their only remotely interesting song is Viva La Vida.

ReputationRep:
    Classic coldplay, I like.

ReputationRep:
    Man, if I had a pound for everytime I took my feet to Oxford Street when trying to right a wrong too, s'all I'm gonna say...

Seriously though, it seems like the sort of thing I'd like, but I didn't. They're just starting to annoy me now. And where did his hair go?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
    This, exactly :rofl:

They're usually pretty boring anyway. I think their only remotely interesting song is Viva La Vida.
    I used to quite like a few of their songs like Yellow, but that was at a time when I was to young to know any better

Chris Martin really needs a slap too. For no particular reason....which is actually all the more reason why he needs one :yep:

ReputationRep:
    I really like Coldplay but their songs usually have a build up to it like in Fix You which makes it more intresting but this one was just boring.

ReputationRep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.