Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I need some advice / guidance on my applications for Social Work MA.
    I know I need to apply for funding from the NHS as well as apply for my place at uni, but which do I do first? I can't do one without the other :confused:
    My application is also very confusing as it's an application form mostly aimed at people who have jobs in Social Care and are being funded by an employer, but i'm using my manager at the volunteering place (Cheshire Centre for Independant Living) as my reference.
    Will this affect my funding? Or my place for that matter?
    Also I have lots of valuable experience in care and disabilities, but related to my family and caring at home, nothing to do with 'company work' per se. Should I just hope I can put in a killer personal statement?
    I have a million questions and have no idea where to go ask them

Sorry for the mass of questions, i'm a tad frustrated with it all atm, surrounded by a mound of paperwork and not sure where to start

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.