10.00%
    Cafe Nero
    20.00%
    Coffee republic
    0%
    Independent Coffee shops
    30.00%

ReputationRep:
    I have not seen a proper poll... so here goes.

ReputationRep:
    Bump

ReputationRep:
    Well I used to love Coffee Republic but all the ones I know have closed down now!

I like frappaccinos from Starbucks so that's what I voted for.

Filter coffees, lattes, etc. all taste the same to me from coffee shops.

ReputationRep:
    Independents, clearly.

Brand loyalty to a coffee chain is on a par with brand loyalty to, say, Yates's. The food is often mediocre and the "coffee" tends to be no less dismal.

ReputationRep:
    Coffee from Cafe Nero as it has two shots, atmosphere I'd say Starbucks it's like a slightly pretentious second home

I love those independent cafes down South. When my Mum and I stay with relatives in London we go for a full English at a Polish cafe and the portions are huge. We obviously don't go there all the time but the waitress always recognises us when we do

Unfortunately, the café culture isn't as prominent up North *sigh*

ReputationRep:
      Independent is all good

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 7, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.