Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Because I haven't seen any recent threads yet, I was just wondering who else has applied to Leeds College of Music for next year?

I've applied for the Music (Jazz) course, going to send off my audition video this weekend!

Anyone else applied for any of its courses? (:

ReputationRep:
    heyy i've applied for Music (Popular) but haven't heard anything back yet! fingers crossed!
    good luck with your application

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I have applied for Music Production and had my interview earlier today. I think it went well so fingers crossed! It seems like a really nice place and the staff seem really friendly. Happy with my choice.

Good luck with your applications!

Josh
    x

ReputationRep:
    Whoop Whoop, I just got a reply from UCAS and I have an Unconditional offer. See you there in Sep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joshthekook)
    Whoop Whoop, I just got a reply from UCAS and I have an Unconditional offer. See you there in Sep
    WELL DONE

I'm hopefully coming here (See sig)

ReputationRep:
    can anybody tell me what they ask in the interview? i have mine in april. plus the second project they ask you to create is so hard, how did you do it?!

louisd93.

ReputationRep:
    Look forward to meeting you to!

They asked a few questions, it was quite informal which was nice. They asked why LCM, what do I offer, and other questions like that. They also asked about my personal tastes, who my favourite producers are...etc.

ReputationRep:
    Look forward to meeting you to!

They asked a few questions, it was quite informal which was nice. They asked why LCM, what do I offer, and other questions like that. They also asked about my personal tastes, who my favourite producers are...etc.
    I see you got an unconditional... Are you on gap year? Or did they just really rate you?

ReputationRep:
    I didnt go to college, and I'm 20 now. So I think they took my life experience and what i've done the past few years into account. I DJ all over the place and have worked within that part of the industry since I left school, so I think they liked that. My guess is my personal statement got me in.

Good luck, let us know how you get on!

Josh

ReputationRep:
    I didnt go to college, and I'm 20 now. So I think they took my life experience and what i've done the past few years into account. I DJ all over the place and have worked within that part of the industry since I left school, so I think they liked that. My guess is my personal statement got me in.

Good luck, let us know how you get on!

Josh
    Ah I see My audition is currently on Wednesday, although I'm trying to change it...

ReputationRep:
    Got an unconditional for Music Production Thing is, I'm from Austria, so naturally going to England is a big step for me. I haven't even seen the college yet (didn't have to do an interview, seems to be standard for international students), so I'm kinda jumping in at the deep end. Would be awesome to get to know somebody and share some experience before I take the leap. Leave me a message if you like.

ReputationRep:
    Had my audition, it was good Hopefully I'll get an offer...

ReputationRep:
    I got an unconditional for lcm for this sept on the classical course

ReputationRep:
    i'm doing music production!! cant wait to start in sep!!!!!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you like to hibernate through the winter months?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.