The Student Room Group

17 year old boy falls off train after 'surfing it' for 3 miles (In essex)

Scroll to see replies

A 13-year-old boy from Rochford, Essex, was caught train surfing in Southend in July and was brought before a court where he was given a four month referral order and ordered to pay £20 costs.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1336050/Boy-17-falls-train-clinging-3-miles-temperatures-6C.html#ixzz17MbjElUR

Haha, £20

Natural selection at work in modern human society
Took the words straight out of my mouth
Reply 42
The sad thing?

That almost certainley caused delays. I mean, couldn't he just have stumbled off a cliff?

Some selfish B****** threw themselves under a train last time I was in London and forced me to pay £2.75 for a magazine to read during the 2 hour delay!
LAD
Wow tsr really does know how to show compassion for human lives!
Original post by Assandun
Fellow Essex-lander!
It always seems to happen around here...

Woop, hey! I know, just a few months ago a friend of mine saw someone jump in front of a train at Basildon station. So he says anyway, I never saw it in the news... but I was there when my dad pulled a boy out of the track just before a train came, scary.

And also, this:
A 13-year-old boy from Rochford, Essex, was caught train surfing in Southend in July and was brought before a court where he was given a four month referral order and ordered to pay £20 costs.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1336050/Boy-17-falls-train-clinging-3-miles-temperatures-6C.html#ixzz17NU6ans7

:sigh:
(edited 13 years ago)
Reply 46
Hahaha, what an idiot.
Reply 47
What an idiot. Here's hoping he dies and doesn't get the oppourtunity to degenerate the gene pool.
Original post by Einheri
What an idiot. Here's hoping he dies and doesn't get the oppourtunity to degenerate the gene pool.

I fear we're too late. This is Essex.
Original post by Aphotic Cosmos
I fear we're too late. This is Essex.

The only way is Essex
Haters gonna hate.
Glad he is okay but what a stupid stunt. I'd never hang off a train. I've hung off the oustide buses out of necessity in certain countries but why a train?? Why for no reason?
Reply 52
nomination for an honorary darwin award? those who should've removed themselves from the gene pool but are still with us
Only in essex.
Reply 54
Darwin effect at play...
Reply 55
Original post by Drunk Punx
If someone's that desperate to get "LAD points", then yes; natural selection at its' finest.

GIRL

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending