Girls: opinons on veiny arms.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 10 years ago
Hello there girls.

I'm obviously very lucky as I seem to blessed with quite a low fat, high muscle body type (six pack et al hahaha ) . In addition, I play a lot of football, gym three times a week as a result of both my genetics and my lifestlye, I have developed quite veiny arms.

On the underside, they are always pronounced and I have a couple on top which sometimes come through fully. When I'm working out, it seems I'm about to explode!

So, what are your opinions on these veiny arms of mine? Can't do much about it, but was wondering your opinions nonetheless. I think they're a bit freaky at times.

Thank you!
vee8
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
varies on the girl?

some love mine, some not, some indifferent
ipulledhermione
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Never thought about it but i guess because i'm a girl with smooth non vieny arms then i'd kind of like it. Does that make sense? How guys like boobs cuz they don't have them. I associate vieny arms with men and thus would find them to be a good thing?

:dontknow: it doesn't repulse, so i'm assuming its good. I bet there's girls out their who actively dig that **** though. Go get 'em OP
emeleh
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Would neither think there were a positive, or a negative. Just neutral
xfactorfan
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
a guy boasting anonymously on an internet forum, doesn't get much worse than that :nopity:

depends how veiny though.
M1F2R3
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Veins = buff.
Holly Hiskey
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by ipulledhermione)
Never thought about it but i guess because i'm a girl with smooth non vieny arms then i'd kind of like it. Does that make sense? How guys like boobs cuz they don't have them. I associate vieny arms with men and thus would find them to be a good thing?

:dontknow: it doesn't repulse, so i'm assuming its good. I bet there's girls out their who actively dig that **** though. Go get 'em OP
One of my friends from home LOVES veiny arms soooooo much. I can't say I'm really into it but I'm not horribly repulsed by them either.
SuperEf
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
well guys are more masculine when they have features the opposite to girls...girls dont have veiny arms...therefore guys with veiny arms are more masculine, so it depends how masculine girls like their guys : ) haha.
Lamps08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I bet you I have more veiny arms than you OP....
username271381
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I think I'm in a minority of girls who really hates veiny arms on a guy... makes me feel a bit concerned that the vein is going to burst when he's doing something really vigorous and splatter blood everywhere, hahaha
Lamps08
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by SuperEf)
well guys are more masculine when they have features the opposite to girls...girls dont have veiny arms...therefore guys with veiny arms are more masculine, so it depends how masculine girls like their guys : ) haha.
So I guess a BIG veiny willy is a huge bonus for myself
Hooj
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
The sight of pumping veins make Girls all wet in their triangle.
hanika8
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Love em
Bishamon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
I was cursed with low vascularity. I have dropped a ton of bodyfat in recent months, even so I still dont seem to have anything close to arms similar to alot of BBs. But hey I have 21 inch arms which are pretty cut (srs, no estat). I can live with the trade off :smug:
angie45
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
a picture of what you mean exactly would help...
Hooj
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by angie45)
a picture of what you mean exactly would help...
A veiny arm you spud go Google it!
hollywoodbudgie
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
On biceps = :sogood:
jolteon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
i have veiny arteries and arterial veins, both in my arms and facing opposite directions to how indeed what they are supposed be to. you jelly?
Hooj
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
Any girls here have a guy with big strong veiny arms and do you lick the veins when he holds you? Also do you lick the veins on his ****?
Bishamon
Rep:
?
Report 10 years ago
(Original post by Hooj)
Any girls here have a guy with big strong veiny arms and do you lick the veins when he holds you? Also do you lick the veins on his ****?
http://images.sodahead.com/polls/000...re_xlarge.jpeg

u a fag?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you feel if uni students needed to be double vaccinated to start in Autumn?

I'd feel reassured about my own health (40)
14.44%
I'd feel reassured my learning may be less disrupted by isolations/lockdowns (92)
33.21%
I'd feel less anxious about being around large groups (34)
12.27%
I don't mind if others are vaccinated or not (23)
8.3%
I'm concerned it may disadvantage some students (15)
5.42%
I think it's an unfair expectation (70)
25.27%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (3)
1.08%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise