Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    anyone willing to give any pointers for preparing for the multi mini interviews?
    have my interview soon and the only hints i have been given are that there are "stations", at which i will be asked questions regarding: 1. maturity & responsibility 2. Communication 3. Confidence 4. Self awareness 5. Empathy 6. Ethical issues HELP 7. Commitment to dentistry
    any help, particularly with 5 and 6, would be really appreciated!

ReputationRep:
    Ok, so you have 4 stations, each station with 2 interviewers, each will ask you one question and you have 2 minutes to answer the question, thus you have 4 minutes per station. They mainly asked ethical scenarios, from last year I only remember one question, eg. You are a first year dental student and tomorrow you have an exam. Your fellow dental students ask for your conspectuses to study because they've lost theirs, however you need them as well. What would you do?
    Something like that. Well at least I gave you an overview on whats it like.

ReputationRep:
    thats wrong you have 8 minutes per station..4 minutes each question and its pure hell!! very formal and intimidating!

ReputationRep:
    Could anyone provide more of a clearer picture of what the interview will be like?
    i'd really appreciate it and happy to take pm's.

jitesh

ReputationRep:
    hi, sorrry this isnt really on topic but could you tell me what you got in your gcse's and other things to get in to queens because thats where i really want to go and im nervous about my results, i hope the interview goes well!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.