Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hey guys im new here...
    i m desperate because i have to write an essay: As a Catholic University committed to building a more inclusive community, we value students with diverse backgrounds and experiences. Briefly explain how your unique background and interests will contribute to our community
    please can anyone give me some ideas?

ReputationRep:
    What is your specific background?
    What are your specific interests?
    Write them down. Explain how they would contribute to university environment, particularly a catholic one.
    = win.
    Dont see how its a hard title?

ReputationRep:
    can you write one for example so that i can see the format... because i have no idea how to start please thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.