Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

MeToYou christmas present for gf Watch

Announcements

I was thinking of buying my gf one of those really big 'Me to You' teddys as a christmas present..

what do you think?

also is there anywhere i could buy them online? cant rly seem to find any that i like..

thanks!

ps, please keep anon, cause shes on here.....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I was thinking of buying my gf one of those really big 'Me to You' teddys as a christmas present..

what do you think?

also is there anywhere i could buy them online? cant rly seem to find any that i like..

thanks!

ps, please keep anon, cause shes on here.....
    Personally, I think it's a bit of a cop out if you've been together for quite a while! :P I'd be a bit disappointed myself. But that's really just my opinion. I'd go for something a bit more personal.

http://www.clintoncards.co.uk/product/GIA4787/
    You can get them from there though ^

ReputationRep:
    omg! i would love this!

ReputationRep:
    Give her a pearl necklace instead. :yes:

ReputationRep:
    was thinking of one of these?
    http://www.metoyouonline.com/size.aspx?SID=12

ReputationRep:
    dont get me2you! no offence she'll pretend she likes it but she won;t be truly happy get her something sentimental and original. gets love sentimental things

ReputationRep:
    If she's mentioned she likes them, it's a good idea.

If it's jsut because you're really not sure what to get her, I'd try harder. That's the problem with Me-To-You bears, they can be seen as a but of a shortcut gift, instead of having to actually think about what to get someone. But like chocolate or wine lol. Not that I'd complain if I got chocolate or wine :lol:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 7, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.