Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    got an offer for 360 points. i do 3 a levels and then general studies. so is this offer spread across the 4 a levels or just the 3 main ones and including general studies if i do better in that than one of my options. on ucas it just says conditions: 360 points. i called up and asked about it and one person said they included it within the 3 subjects making the offer AAA and another said they spread it across the 4 subject meaning i could get in with ACCC. someone help me? im defo not gonna get AAA.

ReputationRep:
    you can't rely on it including general studies, even if it doesn't mention anything about it, i would email the admissions office or see if you can look on the website

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mizukii)
    got an offer for 360 points. i do 3 a levels and then general studies. so is this offer spread across the 4 a levels or just the 3 main ones and including general studies if i do better in that than one of my options. on ucas it just says conditions: 360 points. i called up and asked about it and one person said they included it within the 3 subjects making the offer AAA and another said they spread it across the 4 subject meaning i could get in with ACCC. someone help me? im defo not gonna get AAA.
    what where your predicted grades? what where you AS grades? I have a similar problem i got predicted grades BCC and welsh bacc which is worth 12O points and im applying to accounting and finance which need 300points will i get an offer? withh overall predicted grades ABCC

ReputationRep:
    general studies points are accepted on top of your main a levels just asked. the course is 360 points i was predicted abbc but im aiming for aabb.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mizukii)
    general studies points are accepted on top of your main a levels just asked. the course is 360 points i was predicted abbc but im aiming for aabb.
    Dude i just logged on to uwe welcome thing and seen that i just go an conditonal offer but they never sent me an email sayin i got an offer so not really sure but that was really quick my application got processed this morning and i got offer at 11 :O

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by arsenalfcgooner)
    Dude i just logged on to uwe welcome thing and seen that i just go an conditonal offer but they never sent me an email sayin i got an offer so not really sure but that was really quick my application got processed this morning and i got offer at 11 :O
    nice, weldone. check your track thing on ucas, ought to be a letter with details on there.

ReputationRep:
    yeaah got the email on track thanks for the help

ReputationRep:
    UWE want to interview me for my application on to the Media Practice course and I am nervous!

ReputationRep:
    Got an offer for international relations with a predicted grade of BB
    the offer said minimum of 300 points from atleast 2 alevels?
    I currently have a CC at alevel not sure what the offer means..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GBateman)
    UWE want to interview me for my application on to the Media Practice course and I am nervous!
    Im sure you will be fine!

My friend graduated from Media Practise last year, and my flat mate is in her first year this year as are about 5 other people i know

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have an idea how flexible they are? Like i have heard from a few mates, that some people got accepted when they were a good 100 points below what they needed. PS im doing journalism, media and cultural studies.
    Cheers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nickclarke493)
    Does anyone have an idea how flexible they are? Like i have heard from a few mates, that some people got accepted when they were a good 100 points below what they needed. PS im doing journalism, media and cultural studies.
    Cheers
    They were pretty lenient last year. I know someone who got 60 (maybe 80) points less and still got in. I think it probably depends on the demand for places on the course that year.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.