The Student Room Group

I need to get over my unrequited love

I met this girl at the end of october this year, in a nightclub and we got chatting and she came back to my flat and we made out for an hour or so. later that week i saw her again in a nightclub and we went outside and talked for about two hours it was good we were opening up to each other and she was telling me loads about her including family and interests and me the same we went back to mine and watched a film and made out she said she liked me, which i was shocked to here as she was/is beautiful. the following monday she came to my student flat again and we watched a film snuggled close to each other and talked it felt right being with her, but somewhere I knew deep down it would be the last time I would see her one to one. weeks past I spoke to her on facebook periodically. I keep seeing her out on nightouts, she lives a minute by me on campus as well and i never see her. i saw last friday night she looked at me told spoke to her friends and looked away from me, it was painful. yesterday she kept updating her facebook status and some guy was commenting and talking to her on her wall. I can see his intentions I don't blame him, but loathe him all the same. I also can see where it will end up knowing my luck. I basically need some advise to get over this girl please before i get to hurt which already i am it is a raw feeling and is painful. please help
Reply 1
Reply 2
BumperBo thinks you blew it pretty badly, she wanted you hard and then you ignored her xD lesson learned?
BumperBo thinks the whole get her back scheme might work still at this point, it'll feel even better knowing you cockblocked that guy (trust BumperBo)
Just because some other guy is commenting on anything, doesn't mean that there's anything happening, or that she likes him back for that matter. My best friend, a guy, comments and likes a lot of things on my profile, doesn't mean anything is happening.

Give her a text, talk to her, find her in a nightclub, whatever it is. I mean, considering she has been with you even when she is sober, suggests that she is interested in you, you just need to make a further step, take her out or something.

Don't be put off by anything, unless it's her telling you a flat out no, or hinting strongly, just try with her. At the minute, I don't think there is anything to get over...
Reply 4
Talk to her, simple. Ask her why you've been so distant. Try to patch things up and next time MAKE A GOD DAMN MOVE!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending