Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Guys/Girls: Rate me? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Recently my bf dumped me because I'm 'not pretty enough'. Of course, that's shallow and stupid but I don't know.. I guess I'm just curious.
    And guess how old I am xx
    BTW I have a disgusting name- all will be revealed at the end
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    7/10

And I'm guessing you're 17.

ReputationRep:
    Don't go looking for a self esteem boost on the internet, you will only get crushed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mousickle)
    Don't go looking for a self esteem boost on the internet, you will only get crushed.
    Oh wow. Lovely.

ReputationRep:
    You're :sogood:

How old are you?

ReputationRep:
    I just ment that posting stuff like this online is an open invitation to every asshat on the internet to rip it out of you.

You are clearly quite good looking, but you probably know that or you wouldn't be asking people to rate you. Fishing for compliments is just a bit lame and thats why no matter how pretty you are you will always get distroyed by some randomer for this kind of thread.

ReputationRep:
    6.5 or 7

ReputationRep:
    5 maybe low 6. sorry im a ****.

ReputationRep:
    F*ck him sister! You look fine.

ReputationRep:
    9/10.

I'm somewhat sceptical about your authenticity, because I find it hard to imagine a guy splitting up with his girlfriend and telling her it's because she's not pretty enough, but if you are telling the truth, your ex boyfriend is a) A ****, and b) stupid.

ReputationRep:
    Bloody hell, wish I looked like you! Whoever that guy was clearly doesn't deserve you, you're a close 10 in my book, i'm guessing your 17? And I don't know what your name is, but weird names are awesome!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Awesome-ness)
    Recently my bf dumped me because I'm 'not pretty enough'. Of course, that's shallow and stupid but I don't know.. I guess I'm just curious.
    And guess how old I am xx
    BTW I have a disgusting name- all will be revealed at the end
    5.3 / 10

ReputationRep:
    call me.

ReputationRep:
    Did your bf actually tell you that? Or was he just joking/teasing?

ReputationRep:
    7.5/10
    16 years old?

ReputationRep:
    8/10 - good looking, but not really unique. I walk past 3 or 4 girls who look exactly like you every day.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Teveth)
    9/10.

I'm somewhat sceptical about your authenticity, because I find it hard to imagine a guy splitting up with his girlfriend and telling her it's because she's not pretty enough, but if you are telling the truth, your ex boyfriend is a) A ****, and b) stupid.
    No, he did say that. I've realised he's actually very mean.
    And yes, my name is GROSS.. It's .. Iffat. I know, right? NO, not kidding.. Imagine what would happen if I was fat.

ReputationRep:
    Oh ooops. You're right. I'm 16!

ReputationRep:
    well you are kinda ugly. sorry raji.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jolteon)
    well you are kinda ugly. sorry raji.
    My name is grosser than Raji, actually. Raji's my nick.. You wouldn't get it

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.