Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Fingerless flap gloves Watch

ReputationRep:
    Heyy,

I'm looking for some of those fingerless gloves that have the fold over flap to look like mittens. No what I mean?
    I'm having difficulty finding nice ones (dont want bright fluorescent ones). Seen some around but theyve done a really silly thing where the thumb is open and nothing to cover it!

Looking for something online if possible

ReputationRep:
    TESCO !
    thats where i've got mine.. and for ony £4 aswell...
    but you can get them from stores like accessorize/monsoon for around £11

ReputationRep:
    accessorize has some really nice ones,
    i got mine there last year and they still keep my hands all warm and snuggley

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piece)
    Heyy,

I'm looking for some of those fingerless gloves that have the fold over flap to look like mittens. No what I mean?
    I'm having difficulty finding nice ones (dont want bright fluorescent ones). Seen some around but theyve done a really silly thing where the thumb is open and nothing to cover it!

Check ASOS.

ReputationRep:
    New look. Primark. Asos.

ReputationRep:
    I got big woolly ones from River Island - I don't recommend them. They're already looking old and worn yet cost £13

ReputationRep:
    http://www.accessorize.com/browse/co...dweathergloves

ReputationRep:
    Accessorize, Asos or eBay.

ReputationRep:
    We have some in Next at the moment, I saw them as I was placing them back on to the rails today in work..

ReputationRep:
    Asos has some.

ReputationRep:
    I got some for my birthday!

Had a quick look, there these http://www.accessorize.com/heart+che...dweathergloves

They're :sogood: you don't really need a 'thumb cover' cuz you can just pop them into the mitten if you want.
    They're really thick and wooly <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'm_Unsafe.)
    I got some for my birthday!

Had a quick look, there these http://www.accessorize.com/heart+che...dweathergloves

They're :sogood: you don't really need a 'thumb cover' cuz you can just pop them into the mitten if you want.
    They're really thick and wooly &lt;3
    Oh they are really nice.
    Leather gloves- good for snow and looking slick, but still keeps your hands cold. :sigh:

ReputationRep:
    They have loads in New Look

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Linda.Duong)
    TESCO !
    thats where i've got mine.. and for ony £4 aswell...
    but you can get them from stores like accessorize/monsoon for around £11
    I got mine from New Look

ReputationRep:
    i've had a few pairs from accessories.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piece)
    Heyy,

ASDA, Dorothy Perkins, Accessorize and Newlook deffinately have them. They mainly sell patterned ones but I noticed they did sell plain ones too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piece)
    Heyy,

New Look. I work there, and we have quite a few, in pastel colours as well.

ReputationRep:
    Accessorize. They have loads.
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    http://www.fatface.com/hats-scarves-...sscarvesgloves

Warmest and most well made pair of gloves I have ever owned. Fleece on the inside, including the fold over mitten part.

ReputationRep:
    I bought mine at Claire's

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 10, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.