Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

International student need help Watch

ReputationRep:
    international student needS help sorry
    Hi. I'm an italian student. The next year I'm going to graduate at italian university ( 3 years) about Internation and diplomatic relations ( faculty of political science). Now I'm staying in Spain with programme erasmus (from sep. to july) and I'm not so sure of my future study. First of all I know that I have to increase my english, because is from some years that I didn't study it. Secondly I want to go at english university, expecially at Edinburgh university of someone of Scotland because the european students not have to paid the tuitons fee. I'm think about the study of international business. Does Anyone know something about this field of study at Scotland university? Because I'm Italian and speaks enough spanish,and enough english but expecially at my university I studied some economic iusse and I think that I prefer them to the others course of my faculty, also because I think for a future work is better a graduation of economy than a political science's one. You have to know that Italian universities are more differente than the english ones and I need to know if the fact that I have already a foreing undergraduation ( in different field) could make difficult for me the amission at english university (Now I'm 21). Please Study and living in England is my dream Help me. Thanks for every answer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hesto)
    international student needS help sorry
    Hi. I'm an italian student. The next year I'm going to graduate at italian university ( 3 years) about Internation and diplomatic relations ( faculty of political science). Now I'm staying in Spain with programme erasmus (from sep. to july) and I'm not so sure of my future study. First of all I know that I have to increase my english, because is from some years that I didn't study it. Secondly I want to go at english university, expecially at Edinburgh university of someone of Scotland because the european students not have to paid the tuitons fee. I'm think about the study of international business. Does Anyone know something about this field of study at Scotland university? Because I'm Italian and speaks enough spanish,and enough english but expecially at my university I studied some economic iusse and I think that I prefer them to the others course of my faculty, also because I think for a future work is better a graduation of economy than a political science's one. You have to know that Italian universities are more differente than the english ones and I need to know if the fact that I have already a foreing undergraduation ( in different field) could make difficult for me the amission at english university (Now I'm 21). Please Study and living in England is my dream Help me. Thanks for every answer.
    Judging by your English I would advise spending some time on a course in the UK improving your English first. For example this is a good place to spend some time: http://www.ceg-uk.com/en/ceg/static/home/ It's quite expensive but maybe you could apply for a grant from the Italian government to fund you? To study in the UK you would need to do an IELTs exam which grades your English, a level 6.5 up to a 8 would be the minimum level requirement.
    Apart from your English barriers, any university Scotland should do International Business, in fact my friend, a French national, is wishing to study this in England - but he has the money to pay for it...

ReputationRep:
    your english sucks

ReputationRep:
    renjie :Thanks. Are you english? Because if english people are like you I don't think that you are beautiful people.
    I said that my english is very poor but your comment is only offensive. I hope, (and I know )that english people are better than you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.