Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm currently doing a BTEC ND in Interactive media and i'd like to transfer to BTEC art & design course, isit too late to transfer? It's been 2 months since the course has started i think.

Thanks...

ReputationRep:
    From courses change frequently and there are a large number of institutions and courses available to students is a complete list of qualified universities or courses approved for transfer. Each course is evaluated individually. Engineering in general can not be transferred within an approved program of study abroad, such as ITESM or EPFL or explicitly by the Department of Engineering.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.