Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What do you think of these shoes? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I was thinking about buying these boot/shoes from schuh. I think they look good, but they are brownish so I'm not to sure as I've never worn brown shoes. The customers that bought it seemed to give them a great review.

http://www.schuh.co.uk/mens-brown-ca...-hi/3200026010

ReputationRep:
    ?????????

ReputationRep:
    I like them. :yep: They look quite comfy.

ReputationRep:
    Honestly... :puke:

ReputationRep:
    Well, I wouldn't wear them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eloise987)
    Well, I wouldn't wear them.
    I'd hope not, unless you like male clothing.

ReputationRep:
    nerd shoes. sorry.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.schuh.co.uk/dark-brown-ca...do/3200516130/

ReputationRep:
    nah dude, they dont look good. neither do those crappy boots that everyone is wearing :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Onge)
    nah dude, they dont look good. neither do those crappy boots that everyone is wearing :/
    Do you mean all those suede timberland boots and untied military boots everyone is wearing. If so then yeah i hate them. That's why i though i'd go for these because they were a different style kind of like a high top, but still a boot. I think I might buy them anyway though lol because I need a good pair of shoes to walk in, especially in the cold weather, and i need the support because I injured my ankle at mma last month and i keep slipping in the snow.

ReputationRep:
    Not really my style.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Law123mus)
    Do you mean all those suede timberland boots everyone is wearing. If so then yeah i hate them. That's why i though i'd go for these because they were a different style kind of like a high top, but still a boot. I think I might buy them anyway though lol because I need a good pair of shoes to walk in, especially in the cold weather, and i need the support because I injured my ankle at mma last month and i keep slipping in the snow.
    yeh i guess if your going for something warm and for winter, they seem fine. But yeh those timberland boots are the ugliest things i'v ever seen. They look like the tramps shoes from The inbetweeners that simon took. lol. But yeh i guess if your going for something different and to keep you warm/comfortable. Go for it man.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Law123mus)
    ?????????
    I might into town tomorrow and get them :yep:

If I do, can we become TSR shoe buddies?

ReputationRep:
    I like them, they're a happy medium between a shoe and a boot, and look comfortable and would go with my clothes, probably.

ReputationRep:
    Do it!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 4TSR)
    I might into town tomorrow and get them :yep:

If I do, can we become TSR shoe buddies?
    Sure thing friend

ReputationRep:
    Well, I quite like them

ReputationRep:
    Don't ever buy those gay shoes that all men wear now, they make everyone look like mine workers or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crazy Paving)
    I like them, they're a happy medium between a shoe and a boot, and look comfortable and would go with my clothes, probably.
    Agreed. I think they're nice and smart without being over the top, very versatile too. Not tough enough for snow but still, nice looking.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by natashapt)
    Don't ever buy those gay shoes that all men wear now, they make everyone look like mine workers or something.
    Which ones?:unsure:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.