The Student Room Group

Worried about my parents going on holiday

I know it's stupid but I'm feeling very anxious right now.

Tomorrow my parents fly out to Dubai for a holiday. They deserve it and they've been planning it for a long time. They've prepared everything for an early departure tomorrow.

However, today I had a sit down with my dad and our lawyer on what to do if the worst happens when they go to Dubai. To be honest, it was all to much for me and since then I've been anxious and worrying about the worst possible scenario. This isn't like me, I'm usually a very positive person but the thought of losing both my parents (I'm 20 yrs old btw), is too painful for me to comprehend.

I know I'm being too anxious for my own good and anything that happens is beyond my control but I can't help to be so worried! Help!
Lawyer?
Im going in christmas. Trust me, they mess around with drug tests and things with teenagers not with older, married couples
Reply 3
Wtf, please tell me this is a troll.
A lawyer? 20 years old?
They're going to dubai not afghanistan!
(edited 13 years ago)
There was me being worried about the possibility of the world ending in 2012. :nothing:
Worst happens and they have noisy sex while you're at home crying and checking all the doors are locked. Doesn't require a lawyer.
Don't gettit. :s-smilie:

So long as your parents aren't middle aged coke smugglers, or don't have sex on the beach - why would they have a problem? :s-smilie:
why the hell do they need a lawyer for going to dubai? or if its just their will and unrelated, why do they need to drag you into it??
I don't see why there would be a problem. :curious:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending