The Student Room Group

Guys staring at me

Im a guy btw -

At uni Ive noticed when I walk around I always that other guys stare at me r take notice of me, more often than girls do:s

For example, in the lib today I noticed some guy staring, I looked away returned and he was still staring :s-smilie:, it happened over and over like he liked looking at me..its so odd....

Ive been described as a pretty boy, but surely not every guy fancys a guy thats weird. :s-smilie:
Reply 1
you have a hanging bogey
Blow your nose more often. :yes:
Reply 3
anyone got stats on the percentage of homosexuals in the population of each area? OP...which Uni? Manchester, Brighton?
Reply 4
Original post by joey11223
anyone got stats on the percentage of homosexuals in the population of each area? OP...which Uni? Manchester, Brighton?

nottingham..thing is they dont look gay
Reply 5
OP is clearly buffting :smug:
Reply 6
Gay men seem to love me for some reason. If straight women felt the same way (or were as forward at least) I'd be delighted.
It may just be you being paranoid.
Pics eh?
Reply 9
They're eyeing up the competition. It's a compliment; if you weren't a threat then they wouldn't bat an eyelid.

And the reason girls don't stare is much is because they're either more subtle, or they generally don't stare as much.
Reply 10
they screwfacing you.
If you've been described as a pretty boy, I can only imagine that you've got the perfect looks or something, that's why they're staring at you :wink:
I don't think they are practicing homosexuals, in fact recent stats suggest there are fewer homosexuals and lesbians than previously thought,it was basically propoganda brought out by the Gay rights lobby,although numbers of greedy bisexuals are accurate.

My guess is, that men are very competitive,you describe yourself as a prettyboy,they are comparing themselves to you. Goes back to cavemen times. Girls do similar, I remember looking at this very pretty girl in tescos once and this other girl noticed me looking, and I noticed her glancing at this girl many times afterwards, sizing her up.
Reply 13
Original post by heartimplode
If you've been described as a pretty boy, I can only imagine that you've got the perfect looks or something, that's why they're staring at you :wink:

This happens to me.

Quick Reply

Latest