Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I rarely post on here but take alot of advice from others posts on here, so Hi!

I've just bought some creatine and some animo acid tabs and I was wondering when do I take them and do I take them together?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    I would suggest you consulting with fitness instructor at your gym because TSR might give you a bad advice. There should always have a nutrition advisor in the gym.

PS: I might guess you are under 20 ? You shouldn't really spoil your body with all this things because you will naturally grow with time and going to gym will make your body grow in a proper shape. I gained around 6 kilo for a period of 4 month without any supplements. Just make yourself a proper diet (veg, proteins, carbohydrates) thats the best and healthy way to do it!

ReputationRep:
    I take my creatine in the morning, but some people take it pre- or post-workout. Take the AAs whenever you want. I would probably have them with my post-workout food, but they aren't really that important, normal whey is like 20% BCAAs - http://www.myprotein.com/uk/Files/Documents/709.pdf

ReputationRep:
    Why have you bought something without doing any prior research to what you are buying? I don't understand your thought process here. Your happy to part with your money before you actually know anything about what your buying?

Can i have some free money please?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered nutrition and supplements threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.