Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

where could i find girls up to twenty seven years old ? Watch

ReputationRep:
    where could i find girls up to twenty seven years old ?
    and
    What good ways are there to meet girls especially girls who also don't drink or smoke?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emdibrim)
    where could i find girls up to twenty seven years old ?
    and
    What good ways are there to meet girls especially girls who also don't drink or smoke?
    Primary school.

Definitely below twenty-seven, and highly unlikely to drink or smoke.

Spoiler:
    Show
    This is a joke response, not a response supporting paedophilia. That is wrong.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheSownRose)
    Primary school.

Definitely below twenty-seven, and highly unlikely to drink or smoke.

Spoiler:
    Show
    This is a joke response, not a response supporting paedophilia. That is wrong.

This is correct, you could definitely find twenty 7-year olds in a primary school. They should all be in one classroom, but if its a small school you might need to try adjacent ones or expand your search to 6 year olds.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HistoryRepeating)
    This is correct, you could definitely find twenty 7-year olds in a primary school. They should all be in one classroom, but if its a small school you might need to try adjacent ones or expand your search to 6 year olds.
    LMAO repped (tomorrow anyway, gone over the limit today)

ReputationRep:
    Local mosque.

ReputationRep:
    TSR?

ReputationRep:
    Have you tried the 27 And Under Girls Club in Camden? The non-smokers and non-drinkers are on the third floor. When you get there ask for Baz the doorman and tell him I sent you.

They do have some rules:
    #1: You do not talk about the 27 And Under Girls Club in Camden
    #2: You do not talk about the 27 And Under Girls Club in Camden
    #3: If someone stays stop or goes limp (chortle), the girl 27 and under is over
    #4: Only 2 guys to a Girl 27 And Under
    #5: Only one girl 27 and under at a time
    #6: No shirts, no shoes
    #7: Girls 27 and under will go on as long as they have to
    #8: If this is your first night at the 27 And Under Girls Club in Camden, you have to fight.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by FormerlyFrisbeeFan)
    TSR?
    Pretty much applicable.

ReputationRep:
    Well why such a random age? Dating websites any big cities wine bars office jobs dunno they don't just stay in one place.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JamesBlood)
    Have you tried the 27 And Under Girls Club in Camden? The non-smokers and non-drinkers are on the third floor. When you get there ask for Baz the doorman and tell him I sent you.

They do have some rules:
    #1: You do not talk about the 27 And Under Girls Club in Camden
    #2: You do not talk about the 27 And Under Girls Club in Camden
    #3: If someone stays stop or goes limp (chortle), the girl 27 and under is over
    #4: Only 2 guys to a Girl 27 And Under
    #5: Only one girl 27 and under at a time
    #6: No shirts, no shoes
    #7: Girls 27 and under will go on as long as they have to
    #8: If this is your first night at the 27 And Under Girls Club in Camden, you have to fight.
    LOL!!!! I'm 27 but I drink and smoke. Sorry. :cool:

*goes to Camden*

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 7, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.