Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What kind of restaurant when the date Watch

ReputationRep:
    new year will coming. What kind of restaurant, it would be better for dating.

ReputationRep:
    Itallian?

ReputationRep:
    Is it just me that can't understand that?

ReputationRep:
    Turkish.

Get a few plates of dips/ meze and then lick homous off of her fingers. Perfect precursor to the rest of the night.

ReputationRep:
    nope, I'm with you on that

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

ReputationRep:
    Just not indian. Italian is good so long as it isn't a chain. Just go where you like the food and the service.

ReputationRep:
    Somewhere that can understand what you're saying when you're ordering as your english lacks skill..

ReputationRep:
    I like to take girls them to a proper restaurant (i.e no tgi fridays etc) that do good food but is still quite casual and relaxed at the same time. Last place i went was a brazilian restaurant. It was brilliant and we both really enjoyed it. The food was really good, kind of like italian (home cooked) and spanish (spicy and exciting) mixed together. It wasn't pretentious or anything, and we had really good cocktails to go with. Also luckily that night they has this kind of salsa jazz band that were absolutely amazing. Then later instead of going to a different bar that we intended to go to we just stayed at the restaurants bar, which was open till 3. And they had this amazing dj, that played hiphop in a salsa/latin mix. Honestly this was one of the best nights out with a girl i've ever had and needless to say she was impressed with my choice.
    Didn't work out in the end but at least i found a new love out of it, BRAZILIAN RESTAURANTS!

EDIT: so basically what i'm trying to say is, go to a good restaurant that isn't too formal so you can relax, but still fine dine at the same time.

ReputationRep:
    Also book a week or so in advance so that you can get a table, otherwise you will be left trying to find a table at a good resturant that is not overrun with new years celebrations at the last min.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.