Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How can I do? Help me!!

ReputationRep:
    Borrow someone's bike and keep on trying till you get it. It's like learning a card trick - one day it'll seem really hard then it'll just pop into place in your mind and you won't be able to not do it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nuffles)
    Borrow someone's bike and keep on trying till you get it. It's like learning a card trick - one day it'll seem really hard then it'll just pop into place in your mind and you won't be able to not do it.
    :ditto:
    go to a park, and try going down a hill, so there's less worry about pedaling, just being able to balance.
    as has been said, it will be really hard, then one day you will just be able to ride properly.

ReputationRep:
    Learn to ride a unicycle. Riding a bike is probably easy after that.

ReputationRep:
    "it's as easy as riding a bike"
    god that phrase must kill you when people use it.

But yeah, find a non-steep hill to practice on and build your confidence, and then RIDE LIKE THE WIND!

Go down a one way road the wrong way. To survive, you'll need to straddle the white line. In order to do that you need to be able to ride the bike. If you survive, you're all set to go.

ReputationRep:
      Basically when your on your bike, pretend a bombs gonna go off behind you, and you wont have time to escape on foot but you can only take the bike to survive and get out the blast radius, pedal for your life!!!!
      Hope it works

ReputationRep:
      Its very hard to explain how to ride a bike, I learnt when I was like 4 on xmas day.

Get a mates bike, go to the park, get on it, start pedling and keep the handlebars steady, keep doing it for about half an hour you'll pick it up very very quickly. When you do learn to do that, if you dont ride a bike for another 50 years you'll still be able to do it.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.