Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Do you listen rock music when you in a bad moon? Watch

ReputationRep:
    To me, I listen rock music when I in a bad moon, but my friend thought that it is not useful to her to make mood relax.
    So I want to know what kind music do you listen when you in a bad moon?
    If you listened rock music, which bend do you recommend?
    Because I'm a big rock fan!!

ReputationRep:
    Them Crooked Vultures FTW!!

ReputationRep:
    I listen to rock music whatever moon I'm in.

Yeah, I usually listen to rock music if I get stuck on Mimas, because y'know, I'm stuck on freaking Mimas!

ReputationRep:
      Nah, I tend to listen to jazz on bad moons, pop-rock on crescent ones and heavy metal on full or new moons.

ReputationRep:
      I don't listen to any rock, regardless of what moon I'm in. I find drum and bass much better because there are so many sub-genres to it that it can suit any moon perfectly.

ReputationRep:
      I also listen rock music and big fan for all moons.

I recommend rubber bend.

ReputationRep:
      Yeh, always bring out the oldies when I'm stranded on Europa, there's just nothing to do there and you'd be surprised how often it happens. Slipknot, Limp Bizkit are always favs. Drowning Pool - Bodies goes down a treat aswell.

ReputationRep:
      I listen to rock music regardless of what mood I'm in :dontknow:

I have a friend who punches her pillows when she's in a bad mood. I don't know what she's listening to while she does it though.

ReputationRep:
      Yeh, probably more specifically David Bowie. Life on Mars, Space Oddity etc... just seem to fit nicely.

ReputationRep:
      Linkin Park is always my solace when I'm in, erm, bad moons. But then again, I've always loved LP's old-school sounds, so...:dontknow:

ReputationRep:
      The moon I'm in doesn't really dictate what music I listen to it. I might be in a really crap moon but listen to some French RnB or Backstreet Boys yet when I'm in a great moon, I might listen to some really melancholy rock.

ReputationRep:
      No. It depends. When I'm angry, I listen to extreme metal with the volume turned right up.

When I'm depressed, on the other hand, I listen to the cathartic genius that is the late romantic classical music of Gustav Mahler. With the volume turned right up.

ReputationRep:
      A bad moon? Does that mean when I'm menstruating?

If I'm in a bad mood I prefer to listen to something that will cheer me up. Or just one of my favourite bands/pieces of music, regardless of whether it matches my mood state.

ReputationRep:
      Depends on what type of bad mood I'm in. Sometimes I listen to something like SOAD or RATM and other times I'll listen to Beethoven.

ReputationRep:
      I usually listen to rock music whilst working out or just before I'm about to have a match...it gets my adrenaline pumping :yep:

ReputationRep:

Santa likes rock n roll whatever the day

ReputationRep:
      When I'm in a bad mood/depressed I usually listen to something slow but with a ****load of feedback (like My Bloody Valentine or whatever)...

ReputationRep:
      I listen to classical, but then I listen to that most of the time anyway.

ReputationRep:
      I listen to rock music on most occassions. When in a bad mood, I just like to find a song that has deep meaning it in to be honest.

1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.