Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Confused/Fed up...women getting me down :P Watch

Leave this anonymous please.

Basically, I'm having women trouble, in that I'm basically failing in every way at the moment hah.

There's girl 1, who I went to school with, she's one of my best friends at Bangor uni now, and I love her to bits which she knows, but it's not awkward. Consequently, I'm happy just to stay friends and I really want to move on, but it's made quite difficult, because whenever we go out and particularly when she's been drinking, she flirts loads, so much so that if it were someone else I'd normally be making a move; but of course I can't because I know she'd get freaked out and that'd ruin the whole "friends" thing.

Then there's girl 2, who I've met since coming to uni. She's miles out of my league; I'm not bad and I've had GFs before but she's gorgeous, amazing, and really lovely. We talk a lot, but sometimes she pretty much ignores me, sometimes she's really attentive, and is basically giving off mixed signals. Last night we were out and she was (joking) saying she loved me, coming on really hard, then like a minute later she'd be dancing with someone else and look like she was liking his advances which of course made me feel pathetic.

Just to complicate matters further, there's 3. She's still too good for me, she's B's friend, lovely, pretty, a great girl. I'm almost certain she kinda likes me. However, since I like someone else, I feel like I would be leading her on to do anything, and that wouldn't be fair (yeah I feel pathetic typing this). I've never been good at pulling in clubs, I have a bit of luck once every few weeks at best, while my best mate has girls all over him every time we go out; but I've always been happiest in relationships.

There's no advice anyone can really give me here I guess, but I needed to say it. Plus, I want to gauge how people respond.

Bump, I guess

ReputationRep:
    If there's grass on the pitch, play ball.

ReputationRep:
    Well, how do you react when girl 2 comes onto you? If you just stand there like a blithering idiot, she's hardly going to take that as reassurance that you like her back. Thus, she moves onto other guys because she feels rejected and hopefully to make you a bit jealous. If you want girl 2, do something about it.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.nupxl.com/wp-content/uplo...unny-santa.jpg

Santa says all *****es are crazy hoes

(Original post by Climbontoyourseahorse)
    Well, how do you react when girl 2 comes onto you? If you just stand there like a blithering idiot, she's hardly going to take that as reassurance that you like her back. Thus, she moves onto other guys because she feels rejected and hopefully to make you a bit jealous. If you want girl 2, do something about it.
    Of course I bleeding attempt to do something about it But I take your point. However, I get the feeling she's a game-player

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 7, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.