Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Dropping out of Lincoln university to go to a different uni in sept 2011. Just wondered what happens regarding my accommodation? How do I continue to pay for it without the maintenance loan which will stop when I drop out? Is there a waiting list fpr people who can move in to student village if a room becomes available? Is anyone on here wanting to move out of their current accommodation and into the Lincoln uni student village by any chance in January/February?

Any advice appreciated

ReputationRep:
    I'm afraid i can't help you on this matter, as i'm in the same situation.

I'm in private accomodation in Leeds, and i want to drop out before January. I don't know if i'm allowed to end my contract based on the circumstances that i leave university.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charliebear92)
    Dropping out of Lincoln university to go to a different uni in sept 2011. Just wondered what happens regarding my accommodation? How do I continue to pay for it without the maintenance loan which will stop when I drop out? Is there a waiting list fpr people who can move in to student village if a room becomes available? Is anyone on here wanting to move out of their current accommodation and into the Lincoln uni student village by any chance in January/February?

Any advice appreciated
    Can I ask why you're dropping out? Just wondering because ive applied for lincoln..
    to do psychology with forensic psychology.

ReputationRep:
    Its just not for me...I want to be nearer home and also when I originally applied it wasn't for psych I came here for marketig then changed my mind to psych the psych is good here I just feel I wouldnt of gone here I'd I'd applied for psych straight away. Also I got AAB at a level and feel I want a uni with higher entry requirements not to sound stuck up :s etc but basically I love Lincoln as a city it's a great!! I jist wish I could pick it up and move it nearer home. The uni etc just isn't me

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.