The Student Room Group

Royal mail Christmas casual question?

Hi just recived a phone call asking me to work the christmas casual starting tomorrow 7-2 so what should i expect?

what should i wear?
Is the work hard?

thanks chris
My friend has the same job currently, all he does is sort letters I think. It's not very hard and they will probably give you a visibility jacket.
Reply 2
okie thanks !!!
Boyfriend started last night - wear layers, as it's either cold or boiling, and it's not hard work, but expect to be bored!

Oh, and you won't get a high vis jacket unless you're one of the managers/higher up people
Original post by psychocustard
Boyfriend started last night - wear layers, as it's either cold or boiling, and it's not hard work, but expect to be bored!

Oh, and you won't get a high vis jacket unless you're one of the managers/higher up people

My friend got one of those. Maybe in different areas you may or may not get one.
Reply 5
anyone working in the swansea posting office?
Original post by MrEboueEmmanuel
My friend got one of those. Maybe in different areas you may or may not get one.

Yeah, I know where my boyfriend is they're just using the high vis to distinguish who to go to when they find something suspicious or whatever, so it probably changes by sorting office.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending