Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone,

I applied to Sciences Po and PSIA's Master in International Economic Policy on 10/22, and I was hoping to find out if anyone knows how long it takes these guys to get back to applicants? I'd love to hear from anyone who has gone through Sciences Po's admissions process or is currently going through it.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I have just submitted an application for Masters in International Security. I will let you know how long it takes me to get a reply!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beefmaster)
    I have just submitted an application for Masters in International Security. I will let you know how long it takes me to get a reply!
    could you please tell me if science po offers generous scholarships n bursaries?thnx

ReputationRep:
    yes, check out the eiffel and emile boutmy scholarships.

ReputationRep:
    Great! I submitted mine a while back so hopefully I'll have mine soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joshc618)
    Great! I submitted mine a while back so hopefully I'll have mine soon!
    OK just got an email saying they have all my documents and it is being sent for consideration! Now the nervous wait!

By the way I didn't ask..how is your French / other languages?

ReputationRep:
    OK just got an email saying they have all my documents and it is being sent for consideration! Now the nervous wait!

By the way I didn't ask..how is your French / other languages?
    I just got my acceptance email! They kept their promise of not taking longer than eight weeks. Does anyone know of scholarships that I could apply for? I received some money from the Emile Boutmy Scholarship, but I could use more.

My French is okay. I would considered myself advanced, but not fluent. This will really be a great chance to finally become completely fluent. How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joshc618)
    I just got my acceptance email! They kept their promise of not taking longer than eight weeks. Does anyone know of scholarships that I could apply for? I received some money from the Emile Boutmy Scholarship, but I could use more.

My French is okay. I would considered myself advanced, but not fluent. This will really be a great chance to finally become completely fluent. How about you?

Congratulations...what is your profile if you don't mind me asking.

I am conversational at French and I can read. Haven't practised for a while as I am living in an Arabic speaking country but I am sure with a bit of practise it will come back.

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations...what is your profile if you don't mind me asking.

I am conversational at French and I can read. Haven't practised for a while as I am living in an Arabic speaking country but I am sure with a bit of practise it will come back.

Thanks!

I majored in International Studies and French with a minor in Public Policy. My GPA was a 3.85 and I graduated Phi Beta Kappa, Phi Kappa Phi, and magna *** laude. I studied abroad three times, once in China and twice in France (Paris and Angers). I wrote a 70 page thesis on an Islamic fundamentalist group in France and its ability to survive in the French environment (economic, social, and security environment). I received the largest scholarship at my school and stayed pretty involved on campus and did a lot of charity work. Since graduation I have worked on a local politician's campaign and in his law firm.

I really wouldn't be too worried about French, since PSIA offers classes in English. I am definitely not taking any courses in French until my second year!

What's your background?

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.