Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Should I tell her she was my first? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Up to a couple of weeks ago I was a 22 year old virgin that had never had a girlfriend or even kissed a girl.

Then I met a girl at a club who randomly kissed me on the way home, and kissed me again the next time we went out, and the next.

We hung out alone and with friends over the next few days and weeks and it was clear that she wanted to have sex. I hadn't told her that I was a virgin and had said that I had a girlfriend for 18 months in school. I was really worried about having sex with her as i had no idea what to do and was scared of making a fool out of myself, so I kept putting it off.

Eventually there was no way to delay any longer so after many beers I suggested that we have sex, several disastrous attempts later we eventually succeeded.

Now 2 weeks after that first time I really like this girl and could see myself in a relationship with her. However it bothers me that she doesn't know the truth about me and I think this is preventing me from being properly open with her.

I feel like I should tell her but I don't want her to think that I'm weird or to feel sorry for me. Is there any point in telling her or is it better not to risk saying something and ****ing it up?

ReputationRep:
    It's a very bad idea. Don't tell her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben16)
    Up to a couple of weeks ago I was a 22 year old virgin that had never had a girlfriend or even kissed a girl.

Then I met a girl at a club who randomly kissed me on the way home, and kissed me again the next time we went out, and the next.

We hung out alone and with friends over the next few days and weeks and it was clear that she wanted to have sex. I hadn't told her that I was a virgin and had said that I had a girlfriend for 18 months in school. I was really worried about having sex with her as i had no idea what to do and was scared of making a fool out of myself, so I kept putting it off.

Eventually there was no way to delay any longer so after many beers I suggested that we have sex, several disastrous attempts later we eventually succeeded.

Now 2 weeks after that first time I really like this girl and could see myself in a relationship with her. However it bothers me that she doesn't know the truth about me and I think this is preventing me from being properly open with her.

I feel like I should tell her but I don't want her to think that I'm weird or to feel sorry for me. Is there any point in telling her or is it better not to risk saying something and ****ing it up?

You should tell her. If she is the nice girl that she seems to be, she'll understand and wont think of you as a pathetic guy. She'll probably think it's sweet and amazing that she's took your virginity and especially that you can see yourself with her after being scared to loose it .
    Don't worry to much about it. If she finds it hilarious and teases you about it then she isn't worth it, and you deserve better. But if she accepts it and you two make a go of things, well done .

ReputationRep:
    Don't tell her.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by oscarwildelike)
    It's a very bad idea. Don't tell her.
    Elaborate on that?

ReputationRep:
    Don't tell her, not until you're married.

ReputationRep:
    She'll see it as a good thing You were saving it for someone special, after all,not like the majority of other guys

ReputationRep:
    tell her.
    Whats the worst that can happen?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Lol @ guys saying not to tell her, and girls saying the opposite.

ReputationRep:
    tell her, then f*** her brains out.
    make sure you get the right hole though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charcharchar)
    She'll see it as a good thing You were saving it for someone special, after all,not like the majority of other guys
    That's not really the case, it's more that I am too shy to make the first move.

tell her.
    She could think that I'm weird for being a 22yo virgin and want to find a guy with more relationship experience?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, tell. Although she might already know, depending on how many nanoseconds you lasted.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben16)

Sorry to go off topic but, you remind me so much of Jim from American Pie.

:lol:

ReputationRep:
    Tell her! Don't listen to guys, how would they know what girls would want!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bubbles0ox)
    tell her.
    Dr Pepper.

ReputationRep:
    How could girls know what every other girl wants?

OP I'd leave it, most people today don't give a ****, penis'd or ovaried.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Studentus-anonymous)
    Dr Pepper.
    ha, thought that as i wrote it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ben16)

She could think that I'm weird for being a 22yo virgin and want to find a guy with more relationship experience?
    You've already had sex with her so you're not a virgin.
    She'll get over it.

ReputationRep:
    http://www.scatmania.org/wp-content/.../santa-shh.jpg

ReputationRep:
    Don't tell her! There's no point.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 7, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.