Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    hi!

i lost my marked french essay this week, and as i'm on study leave for prelims and due to the snow i can't get back into school to get my re-written essay re-marked. would someone on here be willing to mark it for me?
    cheers! x
    ________________________________ _______

Mon Collège

Je vais au collège sappelle Alloa Academy, qui se trouve au centre-ville. C’est un assez grand collège avec de bâtiments modernes. Il y a presque sept cents étudiants, mais dans ma class il y a seul trente étudiants. Dans ma collège, il y a une bonne ambiance, toute fois, puisque on n’aide pas les eleves en difficulté, ils inclinerais à se tenir mal.

Les cours commencent à neuf heures moins dix et finnissent à trois heures dix. Les cours durent cinquant minutes, et il y a six leçons par jour. Puisque je suis en seconde, cette année, j’etudie huit matières. L’anglais et les maths sont obligatoires, j’etudie aussi le francais, la physique, l’instruction civique, l’histoire et le dessin. Ma matière favorite c’est l’histoire car je trouve extrêment fascinant. J’adore aussi l’instruction civique, vu que mes notes sont bien et il y a dans rapports entre moi et ma proffessuer.

J’aimerais rester au collège vu que je voudrais aller à l’universite et jai besoin «Highers» pour aller à la fac. L’année prochaine, je vais prendre l’anglais, l’histoire, l’instruction civique, le francais et l’allemand. Je veux choiser le latin ou le grec (car ma mere étudait à collège), mais malheurusement, mon collège ne choix pas l’autre. A l’avenir, je compte etudier histoire et la politique soit La Sorbonne ou l’Universite d’Edimbourg.

ReputationRep:
    I'll have a look - give me half an hour or so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weraiseitup)
    hi!

i lost my marked french essay this week, and as i'm on study leave for prelims and due to the snow i can't get back into school to get my re-written essay re-marked. would someone on here be willing to mark it for me?
    cheers! x
    One other thing - can I ask if your essay's coursework-related or directly examined in any way please?

ReputationRep:
    directly examined... on thursday. and thanks (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weraiseitup)
    directly examined... on thursday. and thanks (:
    Right... do you mean that you have to submit this particular piece of work, if I may ask?

ReputationRep:
    you have half an hour to re write that essay under exam conditions (ie. no notes etc) and then three of them get sent to the sqa, but thankfully the exam was cancelled because our school heater broke, ly snow. <3 it's been checked over now by a few people on here, much apprieciated!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.