Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What are the most annoying songs on the face of this earth? Watch

ReputationRep:
    I nominate this piece of ****...seems that everyone except me likes this :facepalm2:

Spoiler:
    Show

ReputationRep:
    nah... all gleesongs- they physically ant to amke me trow up. or marina and the diamonds, she sings like she's ACTUALLY trying to vomit-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1VTcJfL7RE

awww come on- whoever neg repd me for this is a sad fan of glee

ReputationRep:
    Come to think of it, I don't really find anything that annoying. Is that strange? :hmmmm:

EDIT: OK, I take that back. I dunno why, but people like Jason Derulo, Iyaz and Sean Kingston generally annoy me. And they're music's OK but very generic, and overplaying them just makes them so annoying.

ReputationRep:
    That "I whip my hair..." crap.

ReputationRep:
    Justin Bieber.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amsie/)
    nah... all gleesongs- they physically ant to amke me trow up. or marina and the diamonds, she sings like she's ACTUALLY trying to vomit-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1VTcJfL7RE
    I agree about Glee. Especially what they did to Rocky Horror annoys me to no end: why sing about wanting to have sex (Touch-a Touch Me) and change the lyrics to make them 'nice'? :rolleyes: It's: heavy petting/ seat wetting/ if anything grows while you pose/ I'll oil you up and rub you down/ you need a friendly hand, I need action

And what they did to the Time Warp.....eew

But, the songs themselves aren't annoying

As for which are, too many to name! One that I remember I used to hate was the Nelly and Kelly Roland song from ages ago. Drove me mad. But I tend to hate and be annoyed by most songs that currently grace our charts, sadly

Agreed about the Pitbull song, OP :yep:

ReputationRep:
    "Walking on sunshine"!!! Bender was right in that Futurama's chapter, lol

ReputationRep:
    That N-dubz song where they put together just about acceptable rhymes and spend the chorus dancing about in over elaborate clothes to the girl who is singing also badly rhymed words. Oh wait, thats all of them!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Panda Bear)
    That "I whip my hair..." crap.
    This one.

ReputationRep:
    fan of glee
    You say that like it's meant to be an insult... As a fan of Glee, I have nothing to be ashamed of.

I nominate this:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CrazyBeautiful)
    One that I remember I used to hate was the Nelly and Kelly Roland song from ages ago.
    Gargh I forgot about that song... It was everywhere! I hate it so much.

ReputationRep:
    kings of leon - sex on fire

gnarls barkley - crazy

outkast - ms jackson

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pheylan)
    kings of leon - sex on fire

gnarls barkley - crazy

outkast - ms jackson
    Good call on gnarls barkley and his steaming pile of crap which somehow passes as a classic in this era. Pretty much everything by Outkast aswell. Beyonce, Black Eyed Peas also have very annoying songs.

ReputationRep:

awww come on- whoever neg repd me for this is a sad fan of glee
    It's ok; I'll stand by you in your hatred of Glee! All that they do is totally vacuous

In fact the more I think about how good Rocky Horror was, the more I hate Glee; I can put up with the rest of their rubbish covers, but they shouldn't have messed with RH

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUqCv_1kGzM :yep:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaPchIsCNGE :doh:

~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pDKyj...eature=related :ahee:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrCL8v6ILjs :facepalm2:

~
    ugh, I can't go on.....

ReputationRep:
    Beyonce - Single Ladies

Horrific.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jono404)
    Beyonce - Single Ladies

Horrific.
    oh oh oh, oh oh oh, oh oh oh no you didn't

ReputationRep:
    black eyed peas - i gotta feeling! omg someone kill me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noggins)
    Good call on gnarls barkley and his steaming pile of crap which somehow passes as a classic in this era.
    when that song first came out i honestly thought i was missing something. i can accept that some things are objectively good songs, even if i don't like them, but i never ever understood why everyone loved it so much.

the new black eyed peas murder of time of your life is pretty annoying.

(Original post by ViRR)
      "Walking on sunshine"!!! Bender was right in that Futurama's chapter, lol
      God, that song is so ****ing depressing.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by coffee&cigarettes)
      when that song first came out i honestly thought i was missing something. i can accept that some things are objectively good songs, even if i don't like them, but i never ever understood why everyone loved it so much.

the new black eyed peas murder of time of your life is pretty annoying.
      That reminds me: basically all songs that cover/sample ****ty old songs fill me with contempt and despair! Why is covering a gay song like Time Of Your Life cool? Or Dragostea Din Tei (the 'numa numa' song for the uninitiated)? You might as well just listen to the bloody original and be proud to like a cheesy song, instead of liking a song that samples it and thinking it is cool

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 11, 2010
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

TSR wiki music section

Quick link:

Unanswered music threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.