Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I applied for a christmas assistant job at my local boots 2 weeks ago, few days ago called up recruitment and the woman over the phone told me iv been short listed and should be emailed soon. I still haven't been emailed and it's almost christmas shopping period / sales... How long am I meant to wait for this email inviting me to an interviewwww?

:confused:

Thanks,

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by meowoofbaa)
    I applied for a christmas assistant job at my local boots 2 weeks ago, few days ago called up recruitment and the woman over the phone told me iv been short listed and should be emailed soon. I still haven't been emailed and it's almost christmas shopping period / sales... How long am I meant to wait for this email inviting me to an interviewwww?

:confused:

Thanks,
    Don't be a "" and call them!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SoulfulBoy)
    Don't be a "" and call them!!!
    I get reffered to recruitment and they just say yeah youll get emailed .__.

ReputationRep:
    If you've not been emailed this late you've probably not been successful. Especially if you already rang them.

Or maybe they just have the wrong email address?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fretter778)
    If you've not been emailed this late you've probably not been successful. Especially if you already rang them.

Or maybe they just have the wrong email address?
    Just rang, said theyve got to short list more people because they havent got enough thats why its taken so long because of different shift times. She said just got to wait it out.. ah.

ReputationRep:
    Xmas at Boots. :afraid: Nightmare.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cybele)
    Xmas at Boots. :afraid: Nightmare.
    plus the one, I worked weekends for three years there and I still want to be violently sick when I think about it.

OP you want to be stacking shelves if you can, tills are an absolute bar steward this time of year.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tech)
    plus the one, I worked weekends for three years there and I still want to be violently sick when I think about it.

OP you want to be stacking shelves if you can, tills are an absolute bar steward this time of year.
    I've done it all - shelves, basement, night shift, tills, healthcare. I had to do shelves and tills over Xmas last year and the year before, too freaking hectic.

They're keeping me on healthcare now, it's great. :yep:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.