Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

what happened with his guy?? Watch

ReputationRep:
    okay so i've been secretly meeting up with this guy for about 6 weeks(ish), basically as friends with benefits and things were going relatively well. then one evening he was going out in the town where i live and he text me asking if he could come round which i obviously agreed with. Except by the time he got to mine he was pissed and after a while even started falling asleep! now i thought i would probably have good reasons to be slightly pissed off with him (although i didnt let on thats how i felt). Anyway before then we were texting every other day. Afterwards i didnt hear from him for a week so i text him a really warm, flirty text and just got a really blunt response (stating answers to a question i'd asked him, not saying anything i could really reply to, fullstops and no kisses) after a couple more texts i gave up because it was obvious he didnt want to talk and asked him what was wrong. i didnt get a response.

so fair enough if he just lost interest but for it to be going so well then just cut off like that and for no apparent reason. And if hes gonna reply like he did why did he even bother replying at all (even if he did reply why not just reply saying he didnt want to talk)??

Any thoughts??

also where do i go from here?? think im probably gonna need some sort of closure?
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he's found a girl he really likes, and a slut on the side isn't going to do him any favours?

ReputationRep:
    He's got a new bird. My guess is it's serious and he does not want to come across as a player to her so is distancing himself from you. If things don't go to well I am sure you will hear from him.

ReputationRep:
    Men love a friend who dishes out benefits... but that's because majority of the time it works for them.

Rarely does a women come out of it unhurt/unaffected. Speaking purely from experience. All three FWB couples I know ended with girl falling for him and him being a faggy being cold and cutting her out.

EDIT: :console: You deserve closure but you're going to have to find it yourself. Women and men both handle sex/relationships differently. Relationships are an awkward balance between the conflicting needs of men and women, he won't see anything wrong in what he haws done because there were no feelings just sex, but that is because his experience was different from yours as a girl. Sex, whether you like it or not, affects girls distinctly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ipulledhermione)
    Men love a friend who dishes out benefits... but that's because majority of the time it works for them.

Rarely does a women come out of it unhurt/unaffected. Speaking purely from experience. All three FWB couples I know ended with girl falling for him and him being a faggy being cold and cutting her out.

EDIT: :console: You deserve closure but you're going to have to find it yourself. Women and men both handle sex/relationships differently. Relationships are an awkward balance between the conflicting needs of men and women, he won't see anything wrong in what he haws done because there were no feelings just sex, but that is because his experience was different from yours as a girl. Sex, whether you like it or not, affects girls distinctly.

What's a faggy?

ReputationRep:

Yeah, I've known (and near enough been) males on the receiving end of it too. Not fun. Then again, I guess that taught me not to expect something for nothing.

Edit: After reading your edit; did you turn feminist all of a sudden? :holmes:
    You're acting as if it's only women that can suffer from the negative outcome of such a relationship... and speaking from personal experience, I really disagree with the conclusion of your edit :yy:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Reflexive)
    What's a faggy?
    I snorted so loud my mum came into my room 'what's a faggy' :rofl:

faggy ***********

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drunk Punx)
    Yeah, I've known (and near enough been) males on the receiving end of it too. Not fun. Then again, I guess that taught me not to expect something for nothing.

Edit: After reading your edit; did you turn feminist all of a sudden? :holmes:
    You're acting as if it's only women that can suffer from the negative outcome of such a relationship... and speaking from personal experience, I disagree with near enough everything your edit says :yy:
    Why do those people in your sig say those things? :confused: you are one of my favourite posters

ReputationRep:
    Why do those people in your sig say those things? :confused: you are one of my favourite posters
    Oh no you don't, you're not sweet-talking your way out of this one...

( :sexface: )

Been there, done that

Still waiting for closure...

ReputationRep:
    I snorted so loud my mum came into my room 'what's a faggy' :rofl:

faggy ***********
    i love **********

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 7, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.