Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    :headfire:already posted in the arts & humanities forum thingy, but i'm getting kinda desperate. lost my marked essay and i haven't been able to get into school for the past week because of the snow, and my french writing exam is on thursday. would some one on here be willing to mark it? you have no idea how thankful i'd be <3

________________________________ _________

Mon Collège

Je vais au collège sappelle Alloa Academy, qui se trouve au centre-ville. C’est un assez grand collège avec de bâtiments modernes. Il y a presque sept cents étudiants, mais dans ma class il y a seul trente étudiants. Dans ma collège, il y a une bonne ambiance, toute fois, puisque on n’aide pas les eleves en difficulté, ils inclinerais à se tenir mal.

Les cours commencent à neuf heures moins dix et finnissent à trois heures dix. Les cours durent cinquant minutes, et il y a six leçons par jour. Puisque je suis en seconde, cette année, j’etudie huit matières. L’anglais et les maths sont obligatoires, j’etudie aussi le francais, la physique, l’instruction civique, l’histoire et le dessin. Ma matière favorite c’est l’histoire car je trouve extrêment fascinant. J’adore aussi l’instruction civique, vu que mes notes sont bien et il y a dans rapports entre moi et ma proffessuer.

J’aimerais rester au collège vu que je voudrais aller à l’universite et jai besoin «Highers» pour aller à la fac. L’année prochaine, je vais prendre l’anglais, l’histoire, l’instruction civique, le francais et l’allemand. Je veux choiser le latin ou le grec (car ma mere étudait à collège), mais malheurusement, mon collège ne choix pas l’autre. A l’avenir, je compte etudier histoire et la politique soit La Sorbonne ou l’Universite d’Edimbourg.

ReputationRep:
    You could get someone to look at it here as well: http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=171718.

ReputationRep:
    ah you actual star! thank you

ReputationRep:
    *je vais au college qui s'appelle
    *des batiments
    *classe
    *il y a seulement
    *car je le trouve extrement fascinant
    *mon professeur
    *j'ai besoin de
    *"mon collège ne choix pas l’autre" - i'm not sure if this sentence makes sense? What do you want to say?
    * à soit La Sorbonne soit l’Universite d’Edimbourg

I am an A level student so although i have tried my best please don't hate me if i'm wrong

I think it's really good. Well written, nice phrases used.
    Bravo et bonne chance!

ReputationRep:
    It's mon college everytime. You seem to flip between mon and ma. Can't really point out much more than eve1293 has, so good luck
    *ils inclineraient
    *l'université

Again, I'm only an AH student so there may still be mistakes, but if you ever want to ask any questions about what you're doing now or what the Higher will be like next year, you can PM me and ask

ReputationRep:
    *"mon collège ne choix pas l’autre" - i'm not sure if this sentence makes sense? What do you want to say?
    i was trying to say my school doesn't offer them/either (genuinely cant remember) but i had nae idea how! thanks for all the corrections!

Again, I'm only an AH student so there may still be mistakes, but if you ever want to ask any questions about what you're doing now or what the Higher will be like next year, you can PM me and ask
    thank you too! can't wait for higher really, hopefully my school don't have a total meltdown when it comes to options forms again :|

ReputationRep:
    erm maybe, "mais ce n'est pas possible d'étuider ceux matieres dans mon college" or "on ne peut pas choisir ceux matieres dans mon college" ?

ReputationRep:
    and thank you again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by weraiseitup)
    thank you too! can't wait for higher really, hopefully my school don't have a total meltdown when it comes to options forms again :|
    Higher is really fun. It's not a massive jump from SG but you get much more time on it in a week, and you actually learn your tenses and stuff. It's a bit of a shock to the system writing essays from scratch in the exam, but you get used to it over the year

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Applying to university
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.