Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

My mom is throwing me out of the house... Ain't got anywhere to go! Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok so my mom said she's had enough of me playing World of Warcraft and now she's going to throw me out. She's in a right mood and she's packing my bags and threatening to abandon me.

She said that the game is destroying my life because I spend up to 16 a day on it, every day when I'm not at 6th form. I got UUUE at AS and I'm prediected **** grade and ain't going to uni lol. I was predicted AAAA at AS, but the game took over my life... I let it happen and yes I do regret it but I really enjoy playing the game too.

I don't want to get a job either. I want to sit inside and play WoW all day and she won't let me. I'm 17 by the way and haven't got a job and I don't want a crappy job on minimum wage... Not at all.

I don't know what to do. I love WoW so much. It's my life.

ReputationRep:
    All trolls are American.

ReputationRep:
    thats pretty sad

ReputationRep:
    I guess this isn't real, you just saw Panorama yesterday and thought "yes, that will make good trolling material".

ReputationRep:
    Contact SafeAtLast.

www.safeatlast.co.uk

Hope it helps.

ReputationRep:
    You can troll better than that. You should be ashamed of yourself and your family

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bexter:))
    thats pretty sad
    It's not sad. I could easily say learning is sad. I learn in a different way cause I'm communicating with people all over Europe. I experience gaming, you don't.

Please don't comment on stuff you no nothing about.

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, you are a serious loser.
    Secondly, you better well get a job, take out a loan and get somewhere to stay, quickly.
    Thirdly, your mother is probably right, predicted 4 A's and got UUUE? thats pathetic, now get off these forums and sort yourself out.

EDIT: Fourthly you probably are a troll :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potally_Tissed)
    I guess this isn't real, you just saw Panorama yesterday and thought "yes, that will make good trolling material".
    It's all true and yes I did watch panorama and it did make me want to make this thread.

ReputationRep:
    Oh dear.

ReputationRep:
    It's mum not 'mom'. :pierre:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam 09)
    Secondly, you better well get a job, take out a loan and get somewhere to stay, quickly.
    Thirdly, your mother is probably right, predicted 4 A's and got UUUE? thats pathetic, now get off these forums and sort yourself out.
    The thing is I don't want to have a crappy job in my area. The people are dire and I won't lower myself to their standards.

I just want to be left alone on WoW... Maybe I can claim benefits right?

I'm not joking... I've had enough of school and real work. ALl I want to do is submerge myself is a fantasy world for a couple of years until I'm finally ready to face the world again.

ReputationRep:
    Wow, you managed to go from 13 years old to 17 in two days. Impressive.

ReputationRep:
    You could always hearthstone back.

ReputationRep:
    Imbecile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IlexBlue)
    Wow, you managed to go from 13 years old to 17 in two days. Impressive.
    Sorry but that 13 year old thread was a joke. This thread is very serious.

The thing is all I want to do is play WoW for a few years then when I'm 20+ I will probably commit suicide because I will have destroyed my life. The enjoyment from playing WoW will have been the highlight of my life.

I know I can achieve great things when I put my mind to it...

ReputationRep:
    Please I need more advice... Lack of attention makes me want to cry. I am not trolling I am serious here guys.

I think I have a serious addiction to WoW... I don't know what to do anymore. I'm mentally ****ed up I think. The game has ruined my life and destroyed my family...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potally_Tissed)
    This.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Liam 09)

EDIT: Fourthly you probably are a troll :P
    The edit was genius :five:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by A level Az)
    This.
    No No No... I did see it on panorama and it made me want to make this thread to get advice not to troll.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.