Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Feel like committing suicide Watch

Recently I've argued with a lot of people from school because I've had enough of them talking about me so I've told them where the **** to go, so now I'm really moody and I've had enough of everyone. All of my true friends left to go to college but I can't go there because they don't do the AS's I do. I've always felt like dying for some reason but for the last two months it's all I feel like doing, I only really have one person in school I can talk to now and I've really had enough of being lonely and I can't cope with it anymore, I'm not confident to go up to people and talk to them now I feel embarrassed and unwanted. I feel so weird because before I had a huge group of friends but I had enough of them leaving me out when they went places so it ended bitterly

And now they're all talking about me on facebook and texting me :/

ReputationRep:
    Bye then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    And now they're all talking about me on facebook and texting me :/
    schools not forever u only have about 15 months of actual school time left...

I don't like it either but i suck it in and try to get through it.

ReputationRep:
    Since you're anon I will honour this and be discrete, PM me.

ReputationRep:
    Turn your phone off. Go to bed. Think about it after you've had some sleep.

ReputationRep:
    Not really a great motive to end your life. There's worse places.

ReputationRep:
    For some reason cute hamsters make me feel better, maybe they'll make you too?

http://www.blurtit.com/var/question/..._-_gregory.jpg

http://www.dailypets.co.uk/wp-conten...9/hamster1.jpg

If that doesn't work - it WILL get better, trust me, there's life after school, I've had loads of problems too, but it just makes you stronger in the long run. You can PM me too.

ReputationRep:
    I hate people who claim they want to commit suicide. The hardships you are experiencing are nothing compared to what millions of people across the world experience every day. Be ****ing thankful.

ReputationRep:
    Atleast you have someone to talk to, think about all of those who have nobody at all. If you're lonely join clubs and stuff and make new friends.

ReputationRep:
    It might not seem like it now but it will get better . School is just one phase of your life. Life can be anything you want it to be; don't let some immature little children get in the way of your happiness. If you feel like you can't talk to someone you know then the Samaritans are very good. Their contact details are on here: http://www.samaritans.org/.

If you want to PM me then feel free.

ReputationRep:
    Don't.

ReputationRep:
    Loosing friends can be very hard, so it's not as if this is a meagre reason to feel suicidal. The point is that friendships are fluid and they come and go. Obviously these people were not good friendship material if they are making your life difficult, huh OP?

Try to think about all the good things in your life; family who love you, roof over your head, youth and the prospect of new adventures and new (better) friends to come.

Also, read this.

ReputationRep:
    My heart fluttered.

ReputationRep:
    Don't commit suicide!

I'm sort of in the same position myself, but come on, there are worse things in life than arguments with friends and (losing them all)? You have yourself, and you can use that to make new friends. You will build confidence.

ReputationRep:
    OMG that is the cutest thing in the world!!!

ReputationRep:
    A permanent solution to a very temporary problem? Genius...

You're doing A levels - which lasts TWO years, a tiny fraction of your life - and considering ending your life because of a group of stupid, immature teenagers?

I feel for you because you're going through a difficult time and you're lonely, but Christ, you need to get things into perspective.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Recently I've argued with a lot of people from school because I've had enough of them talking about me so I've told them where the **** to go, so now I'm really moody and I've had enough of everyone. All of my true friends left to go to college but I can't go there because they don't do the AS's I do. I've always felt like dying for some reason but for the last two months it's all I feel like doing, I only really have one person in school I can talk to now and I've really had enough of being lonely and I can't cope with it anymore, I'm not confident to go up to people and talk to them now I feel embarrassed and unwanted. I feel so weird because before I had a huge group of friends but I had enough of them leaving me out when they went places so it ended bitterly
    It's only two years. And it's not like you're in solitary confinement or anything.

ReputationRep:
    take pictures. <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by StephenP91)
    I hate people who claim they want to commit suicide. The hardships you are experiencing are nothing compared to what millions of people across the world experience every day. Be ****ing thankful.
    Agreed. There are way too many teenagers who bandy the word about meaninglessly because they've had a bad day at college, when some people are genuinely suffering with some horrendous **** everyday. It's so irritating.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 7, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.