Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Anyone got any bright ideas of how to make some cash on line ? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm friggin skint ! Cant get any jobs that dont mess up my social life or my lectures. Any one with any bright ideas ?

ReputationRep:
    E-prostitution.

ReputationRep:
    Matched betting mate. Sit on your arse in the warm and make a shed load. Well not a shed load, a few quid anyway. Enough to make it worth while

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taffyhughes)
    Matched betting mate. Sit on your arse in the warm and make a shed load. Well not a shed load, a few quid anyway. Enough to make it worth while
    Matched betting WTF ?

ReputationRep:
    Yeap. On line bookies give you free bets. By playing one off against the other by placing two similar bets you can guarentee 80% of the value of the free bet. It takes minutes and there are 100's of bookies offering anything up to £200 each. Laarvley !

ReputationRep:
    PM me and I'll be happy to chat you thru it

ReputationRep:
    Cheers Taffy ! You made much ? I know sweet FA about betting I'm afraid

ReputationRep:
    blogger
    adsense
    http://robstechspot.blogspot.com/

alreasdy made hundreds of nonspecific unit of currency.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkie3027)
    Cheers Taffy ! You made much ? I know sweet FA about betting I'm afraid
    Dont worry you dont need to know anything about betting. Bookies will say if you bet £50 of your own money they will give you a free bet. If you place a bet and but cover all other outcomes (dont worry this is actually one other bet) you will have covered every outcome. The result is that you neither win nor lose. HOWEVER, you have now just come out of the process with a £50 free bet. By repeating the proces, but this time using the free bet you will make about 80% profit.
    There are several sites the provide a free calculator which shows you what bet to place, how much and where. Its easy. There is a free tutorial on www.cash-matters.com if you need one but like I say if you PM me then I will show you exactly whats what. I'll stick my mobile in the PM if you need and explain it - It will save my typing !!

ReputationRep:
    Taffy, Thought I'd let you know that Ive had success with my 1st bet at Betfred. Its actually easier than I thought. cash-matters.com says you can make £2000. But if I did this for each of my family and friends surely I can make loads more ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sparkie3027)
    Taffy, Thought I'd let you know that Ive had success with my 1st bet at Betfred. Its actually easier than I thought. cash-matters.com says you can make £2000. But if I did this for each of my family and friends surely I can make loads more ?
    Does this really work? I might try it.

ReputationRep:
    Pretend you are a Nigerian prince and you need some bank account details from someone so they can hold some cash while you are escaping the country.

ReputationRep:
    Webcam. Broadband Internet. Good looks.

In all seriousness, the internet, as much as people would like you to think, is no way to make money fast. There's a lot of effort, time and dedication involved. Best to look for a 'real' part time job.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheQuickestSilver)
    Does this really work? I might try it.
    How did you get on TQS - Ive just finished the 'Cheltenham' week and have broken my £1000 barrier ! Not quite the 2k promised but I've not finished yet !!

ReputationRep:
    yougov and maximiles, but it takes a while

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.