How much do you weigh?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
4ft 7
46kg
Reply 221
I am 6"2, and around 12.5 - 13 stone.
Around 5'10 and 10.2 stone

By the way, do they use lbs or kgs in the UK? As I see both here.
Reply 223
5 ft 3 - 8st 2. Size 8-10 depending where I shop
weighed 9st 12 at beginning of year, nothing like a bad year to make the weight drop off. Who needs diets, just become immensely stressed. j/k, although both times I have weighed a lot the only thing that's shifted it is being stressed.
(edited 13 years ago)
Dunno but I had to gain more weight so I'm guessing 108-110 lbs.
Reply 225
Original post by Sexy-bomba
I guess it sounds crazy but the slimmer I am the better I feel
:wink:

Your BMI is 16.3, which is under the BMI required to meet the diagnostic criteria for anorexia. I'm not trying to diagnose you; obviously, whether you have an eating disorder depends on lots of other factors such as your methods and rate of weight loss, if you still have your period etc. I just want you to be careful as what may start as a diet can get out of control very quickly. Take care of yourself.
Original post by isabellee
Your BMI is 16.3, which is under the BMI required to meet the diagnostic criteria for anorexia. I'm not trying to diagnose you; obviously, whether you have an eating disorder depends on lots of other factors such as your methods and rate of weight loss, if you still have your period etc. I just want you to be careful as what may start as a diet can get out of control very quickly. Take care of yourself.

Nah ,dont worry everthing is fine :smile:
the situation is exaggerated ,
I love food too much to become an anorexic:biggrin:
Reply 227
Original post by Beleg Cuthalion
Around 5'10 and 10.2 stone

By the way, do they use lbs or kgs in the UK? As I see both here.

There's a bit of a tension between metric and imperial here. I think officially it's KGs (medical records and Weights/Measures are done in metric). Having said that, we're all mixed up -distances/speeds etc are imperial (mph) yet we buy fuel in litres whilst talking about Miles Per GALLON! Arghhh!
I've had a stressful few months and just found out that I've lost a bit of weight, I'm down to 44kg now (157cm) :frown: I want to be more, I'm starting to watch what I eat now.
Reply 229
Im 5ft and 40 kg
5ft 9" (i think)
65kg (i think...its xmas after all)
5ft 6
The last time I weighed myself, I was 120 pounds.....But.....I'm probably around 126now....
it IS Christmas :s-smilie:
6ft2 81kg
3ft1
104kg

:proud:

Spoiler

Original post by Willum Infanta
I know some think this is a rude question but I'd just like to see what the general weight of everyone is, girls and boys...oh and height would be helpful too :teeth:

I weight 8st 6 (I do eat a lot of food but I just don't put anything on...
and I'm 5"11 (may be 6"0 now last measured myself a couple of months ago)

I'm not insecure, i'm actually happy with my height and general weight (although I am aware I am skinny as)

5"11 and weigh 63kgs.
Reply 235
I don't know what I'm in stones. I normally clock in at around 75 kg/170 lbs.

Edit: forgot my height, 5'10.5: 180 cm.
5'7
10 stone.
Don't know if that's underweight/overweight, but I don't care, I'm happy with how I am :smile:
Original post by Sexy-bomba
I guess it sounds crazy but the slimmer I am the better I feel
:wink:

That's called Anorexic.

And Dangerous, pile on the meat again its good!
10 stone. About 5"8
female;
height,5'6
weight,52kg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending