The Student Room Group

How much do you weigh?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Kodias
Jeez, I consider myself slim and I weigh about 12 stone @ 6'1.

No offence OP, but 8st 6 sounds unhealthy for a 6 ft tall guy.

I was thinking that...
It makes OP's BMI 16!
When the healthy region is 18.5-25

Super slim :/
11st 2lb/5ft 11"
Reply 142
Original post by Nick Longjohnson

:biggrin: havent seen that one.

I am massive though...not fat just massive
Reply 143
5'10" 125 pounds.
6'2 195-200 lbs
Reply 145
5"3

48 kilos / 7 stones
from the replies I guess height was asking too...

5ft 6.5" 9st 4 pounds (roughly)
Reply 147
5"ish, 7 stone/152ish cm, 48 kg.
I'm 6ft and was about 10 and a half stone last time I checked, hopefully more now though since I've been doing weights.
5'3"h 7' 12"w
I swear 99% of people weigh themselves in the morning, then at night, and are like "OMG Ive put on 4 pounds in a day! Im so fat! :frown:". Get up after a good nights sleep, have a ****, have a piss and weigh yourself naked for your true weight. :lolwut:

There is also so many small people in here :lolwut: (Im talking less than 10 stone here)

Anyway, I'm 6'0/183cm and 12 stone/168 pounds.
(edited 13 years ago)
Original post by secret_smile
I was thinking that...
It makes OP's BMI 16!
When the healthy region is 18.5-25

Super slim :/

I wonder what the average BMI is of everyone here (male/female)? I know there are more females posting than males, but there seem to be many BMIs right on the low end of the scale here. Startles me a little. Heck, a year and a half ago I used to be 6'0 and 61kg - that was underweight and visibly obvious. My parents wouldn't stop having a go at me about it, telling me to stop losing weight.

I've put on over the year and gotten healthier - 6'0, 79kg as of last month (probably a bit lower now) making a BMI of 23.6. Granted BMI isn't the best measurement in the world, but I consider myself decently shaped and slightly skinny from the way I look in the mirror. I'm currently losing a little again since 23.6 is approaching the high end of healthy.
6'2", 18.5 stone.
Too much. ":frown:"
5'6
8 stone 5/6 pounds at the moment.
Very confident and happy with my figure but would like to put on a few more pounds purely because I look better with a little more weight on me.
Original post by natashapt
I'm only just underweight on the BMI scale, does this person not get that people try to put weight on??

Assuming you're referring to me, then yes I understand that. Doesn't change my statement that some people are seriously underweight though...
Reply 156
16 stone at like 5ft 10 by the look of things.
115.2kg

I'm not fat, I just train a lot.
I am 5 feet 7'' and 149 lbs - this pounds make me feel much heavier lol

size 10/12

(173 cm and 68 kgs) - size 38/40
Reply 159
5'11

About 9.5 stone

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending