Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey people,

I've recieved a interim payment from slc last month so i know the process but now i've supplied my evidence my application has been adjusted. on the student finance website in my account on the first page it now lists grants to be paid on the twelth (it says expected payment date) but in the 'my payments' bit it doesn't have them. should i not get my hopes up until it lists them in the "my payments" section? will i have to sign another declaration for grants?

I really hope some of that made sense and thanks if you can help.

With a 2 year old daughter these grants mean we could have an awesome christmas, so you can understand why im excited and the slc contact number is closed 'due to bad weather"' ha ha worst company ever

cheers again!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by greebo82)
    Hey people,

I've recieved a interim payment from slc last month so i know the process but now i've supplied my evidence my application has been adjusted. on the student finance website in my account on the first page it now lists grants to be paid on the twelth (it says expected payment date) but in the 'my payments' bit it doesn't have them. should i not get my hopes up until it lists them in the "my payments" section? will i have to sign another declaration for grants?

I really hope some of that made sense and thanks if you can help.

With a 2 year old daughter these grants mean we could have an awesome christmas, so you can understand why im excited and the slc contact number is closed 'due to bad weather"' ha ha worst company ever

cheers again!
    I'm in a similar situation with SFE. I submitted my sons birth certificate for evidence in May. They forgot to tell me I needed to send in my tax credit declaration. So, they received that two weeks ago, claimed they received it last week, and told me my account should be updated this week... It still claims I have no dependents. Unless they sort things soon, Christmas is going to be thin on the ground this year

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.