Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Am I Gay!? Watch

Announcements

I really have no idea. I've made out with girls and enjoyed it but rarely go further than that. I really don't like the idea of the Vagina, I certainly wouldn't want to put my face near it. The idea of taking a girls virginity by breaking her hymen actually makes me come close to being sick. Penis' don't repulse me as much. On the flip side I love breasts and really would never consider putting my penis up a guys ass. I'm such a mess.

ReputationRep:
    ................. The last sentence is correct ..........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I really don't like the idea of the Vagina, I certainly wouldn't want to put my face near it.
    You can keep your facial area some distance from it.

ReputationRep:
    Try a shemale.The'yre usually pretty ugly but can be found in the prozzie sites of bigger cities.

ReputationRep:
    You're just a sissy straight guy, Man up!

ReputationRep:
    Not all straight guys like the sight of a vagina (just the feel)

Not all straight guys particularly enjoy the moment of a girl's hymen breaking covering the penis in blood

Penis' (or peni?) wouldn't repulse you considering you've had one all your life....or have you? :p:
    • PS Helper

ReputationRep:
    then dont shag a virgin? and dont go down on her? problem solved

ReputationRep:
    Could be bi?

ReputationRep:
    What does Facebook say?

ReputationRep:
    Whip out your wang

If you want to suck it you defo homo
    If not your a mess

Simples :bhangra:

ReputationRep:
    Many guys feel repulsed by the look of vagina, specially the first time they see one... but they usually get over it, after they feel it..

Yes. No straight man would ever need to ask this question.

ReputationRep:
    not all gays take it up the ass?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I really have no idea. I've made out with girls and enjoyed it but rarely go further than that. I really don't like the idea of the Vagina, I certainly wouldn't want to put my face near it. The idea of taking a girls virginity by breaking her hymen actually makes me come close to being sick. Penis' don't repulse me as much. On the flip side I love breasts and really would never consider putting my penis up a guys ass. I'm such a mess.
    How about a double date? You do the breasts and I handle down below. I've never seen the interest in breasts, and if I want milk there's always Tesco.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aws)
    not all gays take it up the ass?
    Was that meant to be a question?

ReputationRep:
    Vaginas are terribly unattractive creatures.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bulan)
    Was that meant to be a question?
    more of a rhetoric.

you can like men but not want to put it up their ass

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DopplerEffect)
    Many guys feel repulsed by the look of vagina, specially the first time they see one... but they usually get over it, after they feel it..
    I don't know any guy who felt or admitted to feeling that way.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by aws)
    more of a rhetoric.

you can like men but not want to put it up their ass
    I like dogs and horses, but have absolutely no interest in waving it in their direction either!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bazlehman)
    Try a shemale.The'yre usually pretty ugly but can be found in the prozzie sites of bigger cities.
    A good friend of mine has had liaisons with several and claims he is perfectly straight, but I'm definitely not convinced about his arguments!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 9, 2010
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.